Chinese artwork Edit
- Miss Fortune was designed by Geeves.
- Sarah Fortune is her real name, Miss Fortune is made to sound like misfortune.
- This relates to the old sailor myth that women on ships were bad luck.
- Her Ultimate's name, Šablóna:Ai, is based off of a term used in movies in which all action goes into slow-motion, a term coined by the movie Šablóna:W.
- Her matched pistols ('Shock' and 'Awe') are a reference to a Šablóna:W which dictates the use of overwhelming firepower and battlefield awareness to drain the enemy's will to fight back.
- Miss Fortune was one of the champions available to be chosen for the Noxian pool during the 2nd Ionia vs. Noxus match. She was one of the selected champions.
- She could be a reference to Rue Meridian from "The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara" books by Terry Brooks. Rue Meridian is an airship crew member/mercenary that "is capable of charming any man" She ia also visually similar. Gangplank may be visually based off her brother, a captain of the ship.
- Some of her quotes are direct references to Han Solo from Šablóna:W.
- The French Taunt is a reference to the movie "The Good, the bad and the Ugly".
- The pose she is in for her old Classic skin artwork resembles the Captain Morgan pose.
- Waterloo Miss Fortune skin is a reference to depictions of Šablóna:W at the time of the "Šablóna:W".
- Waterloo Miss Fortune and Šablóna:Csi skins both reference historic times of war.
- Mafia Miss Fortune, Šablóna:Csi and Šablóna:Csi share a Mafia theme.
- Secret Agent Miss Fortune skin gives Miss Fortune a modern espionage Šablóna:W theme.
- Secret Agent Miss Fortune skin resembles the character of Jessica Rabbit of the movie "Who frame Roger Rabbit"
- In the Chinese Art for her Cowgirl Miss Fortune skin, you can see a poster to the left, declaring Šablóna:Csi wanted.
- The name of the Road Warrior Miss Fortune skin might have been inspired by the movie Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
- Her Road Warrior Miss Fortune skin closely resembles the post-apocalyptic clothing worn by people in the same movie.
- The sawed-off double barrel shotgun design for the skin might have been inpired by Max Rockatansky's sawed-off double barrel shotgun from the same movie.
- Miss Fortune is searching for the person who killed her mother, a man with red eyes.
- Miss Fortune has a strong distrust for pirates and she finds herself constantly bickering with the infamous Šablóna:Ci (the only captain to resist her charms) over the direction of Bilgewater politics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.