Chinese artwork Edit
- Brand was designed by Coronach.
- Brand is the Danish, Dutch, German and Swedish word for "blaze/fire", "burning" and "burned".
- Brand is the second champion to be based around a fire theme, the first being Šablóna:Ci.
- Brand's ability, Šablóna:Ai has a similar in-game animation to Šablóna:Ci auto-attack.
- Brand's auto-attacks also have the same animation as Šablóna:Ci auto-attacks, though changed in color from purple to orange.
- Considering Lokfar's similarities to stereotypical vikings and Norsemen of the past (Šablóna:Ci), Brand may have been inspired by the fire giant Šablóna:W of Norse mythology. His appearance follows a common description of the character (blackened skin with lava crackling underneath), and Brand claims he is destined to renew the world by burning it, which is Surtr's role in Ragnarök.
- Brand could also have been inspired by Šablóna:W, due to both of them being mages basked in flames, burning their enemies, and having lost their humanity to become what they are now.
- Šablóna:Ai is most likely a reference to Vaan's Quickening of the same name in Final Fantasy XII.
- The body that Brand is currently occupying once belonged to Kegan Rodhe, a seafaring marauder.
- This concept of possession may be in reference to Šablóna:W, a process in which a mark is seared into the skin of a living person, with the intention that the resulting scar will make the mark permanent. This was used as a method to impose ownership over an oppressed person.
- Brand's line "Some say this world will end in fire" is a reference to the poem Šablóna:W by Robert Frost.
- Brand's joke "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" was once used by Šablóna:Ci before her current voice.
- Zombie Brands line "everyday im shambling" is a reference to LMFAO Party rock anthem quote "everyday im shuffling".
- The original name of the Vandal Brand skin was Biker Brand as seen in his art spotlight.
- Apocalyptic Brand could be a reference to the Šablóna:W, a series of video games with a post-apocalyptic background.
- Cryocore Brand strongly resembles Šablóna:Wikia from the Šablóna:W.
- This skin changes Brand's particles to a blue color, representing ice in place of his normal fire.
- Zombie Brand is his 1st legendary skin. It changes his particles to a greener hue and changes his animations and voice to that of a more traditional zombie.
- Zombie Brand was only avaliable during Harrowing of 2012.
- Zombie Brand's appearance is based off the normal zombie from the Plants vs. Zombies video game.
- Zombie Brand's dance is from Michael Jackson's "Thriller".
- Šablóna:Csi also shares this theme.
- Zombie Brand and Šablóna:Champion Skin Icon are the first skins that have respawn animation.
Art Spotlight Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.