Chinese artwork Edit
- Riot's Gameplay Producer's girlfriend is named Annie. She owns a teddy bear named Tibbers.
- Annie is voiced by Cristina Ulloa who also voices Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Annie was designed by Ezreal and Guinsoo, with some help from Zileas.
- Annie was one of the first six characters designed, along with Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, and Šablóna:Ci.
- Annie was the first champion to have eight skins.
- She is now the first champion with nine skins.
- Annie's last name, Hastur, is a reference to the Great Old One Hastur of the Šablóna:W.
- Annie is the second champion to have her skill icons remade together with a Visual Upgrade. The first being Šablóna:Ci.
- Annie's Classic skin shows Šablóna:Ci in his Red Baron skin as a toy hanging in the upper left corner. Also, what looks to be Šablóna:Ci head can be seen on the left of Annie.
- Annie's Goth skin is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, along with the complementary skins of Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, and Šablóna:Ci. The skin can still be obtained by buying the Digital Copy in the Store.
- Annie's Red Riding skin is a reference to a famous fairy tale, Šablóna:W.
- Annie's Wonderland skin is a reference to Šablóna:W, with Annie dressed as the titular Alice and Tibbers taking the place of the White Rabbit.
- Annie has three skins which are paired with another champion's skin:
- Annie is the daughter of Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock, and Amoline, the Shadow Witch. The two are the leaders of the Gray Order, political and social outcasts who left Noxus to pursue dark arcane knowledge. The Order has since colonized the Voodoo Lands.
- Annie and Šablóna:Ci are good friends.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.