Chinese artwork Edit
- "Šablóna:Csi" is derived from Šablóna:W niveus/nivea/niveum, meaning "Snow White".
- Šablóna:Csi was designed by Brackhar.
- Šablóna:Csi dance is the Šablóna:W. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- The quote at the end of Šablóna:Csi lore alludes to the Robert Frost poem Šablóna:W.
- "Cryophoenix" is derived from two words: "Cryo" and "Phoenix". "Cryo" is a Greek word meaning "Cold", while the "Phoenix" is a classical mythic creature with the power to reincarnate itself from its own ashes; the classic phoenix being a birdlike creature that is partially on fire.
- If Anivia types in chat while she is in egg form, instead of saying "Anivia" after the player's name, it would say "Cryophoenix Egg" instead.
- Šablóna:Csi is one of the few champions that has had their in-game voice changed. Others are Šablóna:Ci andŠablóna:Ci.
- Šablóna:Csi is a Šablóna:W, the national bird of the U.S.A.
- Šablóna:Csi bears a striking resemblance to Šablóna:Wikia from the Šablóna:W video game series.
- She has formed a close friendship with a few League champions: Šablóna:Ci and his yeti, Willump, as well as Šablóna:Ci, the Queen of Freljord.
- Anivia has a nest on the northern slopes of Ironspike Mountains.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.