Проклятый лес — вторая классическая карта Лиги Легенд. Здесь матчи обычно очень быстрые и кровавые, а основной упор делается на засады и мелкие стычки. Побеждает тот, кто пробьется на базу противника и уничтожит вражеский нексус.
Проклятый лес уступает по размерам Ущелью Призывателей. Это горизонтально вытянутая карта с двумя линиями, которые огибают нейтральную зону. На каждой линии стоят по две башни; ещё одна защищает нексус. Команда состоит из трёх чемпионов, все они начинают игру с третьего уровня и со значительным количеством золота. Небольшой размер карты и ускоренный рост уровней позволяют провести короткую игру с большим количеством убийств.
Связанные чемпионы Править
- possible origin of physical form.
- residence of her Spider God.
Через центр Проклятого леса можно выйти на любую из линий. Карта отлично подходит для внезапных нападений и засад. Чемпионы-лесники, играя в Проклятом лесу, уже на ранних этапах игры нападают на врагов, помогая союзникам на одной из линий, или возглавляют атаку на вражеский алтарь. Даже в нейтральных зонах этой карты затишья ждать не стоит!
В глубине Проклятого леса находятся два алтаря. Команда, захватившая алтарь, становится немного сильнее. Контролируя один алтарь, вы будете получать больше золота за убийство каждого миньона. Если вы захватите сразу два алтаря, у всех чемпионов команды существенно повысятся сила атаки и сила умений. Захваченный алтарь блокируется на несколько минут: ваши противники не смогут сразу его отнять.
Этот огромный паук-нежить - самый сильный нейтральный монстр Проклятого леса. Он очень опасен даже для нескольких чемпионов. За победу над Вайлмо команда получает золото и командное улучшение, которое увеличит скорость атаки и ускорит перезарядку и восстановление маны.
The Twisted Treeline is located in the mysterious Shadow Isles. An eternally thick, unnatural fog blankets the islands from the view of outsiders. It is thought that the islands are home to countless forms of undead, though no one seems eager to perform the exploration necessary to find out the truth.
- Beauty is power too, and can strike swifter than any sword.
- Starring .
Spider God Править"The Shadow Isles. . . They say they don't exist. Mythical islands haunted by ghosts and spectres. Tales to frighten children. But I know better. I have been there. When I first set foot there I immediately knew something was wrong with that place. My skin crawled and in the pit of my stomach I felt a terrible revulsion. Life didn't belong there. But I also knew... somehow, deep inside I knew that the islands welcomed me. They wanted me.
As I wandered deeper I saw death all around me. Ghostly trees, grass and flowers engulfed me in their horrifying radiance. It was so quiet and so beautiful. I passed my hand through a spectral leaf fluttering in the wind; but there was no wind. That was when I understood that death was another world and I was at its door.
Then I heard the song; the spider's song. My companion cried out in terror and fell to his knees. I embraced him. I told him he had nothing to fear. He was going to a better place. I will take them all to a better place." -
Дикая природа Править
- Fore more detail, see Vilemaw.
Shadow Isles location of Twisted Treeline. What differentiantes it from other spiders other than its size is its 8 eyes and 15 appendages. Its A large portion of its body is lacated in its abdomen area. Its exoskeleton is of various shades of dark blue, purple, and tan.is a giant magical arachnid spider that resides in the
It has great physical strength as well as magical, being able to transfigureinto its servants. It uses its servants to gather fresh food.
The objective of Twisted Treeline is simple – destroy the enemy nexus. In order to do this, champions must traverse down one of two different paths (or lanes) in order to attack their enemy at their weakest points they can exploit. Both teams have their lanes defended by numerous turrets; each turret grows in strength the closer it gets to its respective nexus and each turret must be eliminated in order to gain access to the next turret in that lane. Cooperating with fellow summoners is an absolute requirement for success, as it is easy for a champion to find themselves ambushed by enemies in the lanes of the map.
Deep in Shadow Isles lies a ruined city shattered by magical disaster. Those who venture inside the ruins and wander through the Twisted Treeline seldom return, but those who do, tell tales of horrific creatures and the vengeful dead.
- The basic strategy consists in having one player in each lane, and a jungler in between.
- Work with your teammates to use the close lanes as a chance to kill enemy Champions as a team.
- The next level of strategy is to funnel both jungle and top wave resources into a single attack speed scaling champion.
- Because of the "middle" lane, champions with the ability to hop the wall or roam effectively are very powerful.
- The jungle is easier to clear than in Summoner's Rift.
- The jungle is good to sneak on the opponent and also to outsmart them by running away or baiting them into a bad position.
- AD carries are viable, but they must be protected by their team like on Summoner's Rift. The roles of champions are more or less the same as in 5v5 matches, but a setup with an AD carry should have enough cc to make him/her safe.
- The lair of is a high value objective. Be aware of the location of enemy champions to know when they are attacking Vilemaw. The shop does not have wards, so vigilance is the only means of protecting Vilemaw from the other team.
- Although wards do not exist in the shop, some champions like , , , , , , and have abilities that can be effectively used as wards.
The battlefield includes these elements:
- Two bases, one for each time, at both sides of the battlefield. The bases have a shop, a nexus, and one turret that defends the nexus.
- Two slightly curved that connect the bases of both teams.
- Turrets that defend the access to the bases.
- A jungle populated by neutral monsters of varying degrees of toughness.
- Two altars located on both sides of the jungle.
- A Ghost Relic, which is a health pick-up located in the center of the battlefield. It replenishes 94-315 health and a small amount of your ability resource. It also grants a brief speed boost. Spawns at 3:00 and respawns every 90 seconds.
- The epic monster , whose camp is located to the top of the top lane.
Each champion starts the game with 850 gold.
The mana regeneration of champions depends on the amount of mana they have left. The lower their mana, the faster it regenerates. A champion with 0 mana left regenrates mana 150% faster than a champion at full mana. A champion with 50% of his mana left regenerates just 75% faster, and so on.
Twisted Treeline’s single, centralized jungle offers multiple access routes to both lanes, promoting fast ganks and aggressive counter-jungling. Junglers on Twisted Treeline typically engage enemy players early and often, coming to the aid of either lane, or leading the attack on the opponent’s altar. Expect plenty of action in neutral areas on this Field of Justice.
The jungle contains two capturable altars that provide a bonus to the controlling team. Holding a single altar grants additional gold for each minion kill. Holding both altars simultaneously grants a substantial attack damage and ability power bonus.
Capturing an altar causes it to enter a locked state for several minutes, preventing enemy players from seizing control.
Altars are sealed for 90 seconds after being captured. Controlling one altar provides a +10% bonus movement speed. Controlling two altars restores 1% of maximum health on minion or monster kill.
Some of the items available in the shop are the same as in Summoner's Rift, but others are different. In particular, it's worth noting that there are no wards available. The items available only in the Twisted Treeline are:
- Легендарные предметы: , ,
- Minions spawn: 1:15
- Minions meet: 1:37
- Jungle monsters spawn: 1:05
- Ghost Relic spawn: 3:00
- Altars unlock: 2:30
- Vilemaw spawns: 10:00
- Surrender time: 15:00
The main jungle has three monster camps on each side. Each side has the same camps:
- and one .
- and two .
- and two .
These monsters respawn 75 seconds after all the monsters in their camp die.
The only monster in the upper jungle is Vilemaw. Vilemaw spawns ten minuntes into the game and respawns six minutes after dying. When a team defeats Vilemaw it receives thebuff, which provides several benefits for three minutes:
- Champions become ghosted, ignoring all unit collisions.
- Nearby minions gain aura bonuses, and briefly terrorize nearby enemy minions on first contact.
- Melee Minions: +20 armor and magic resistance, +20% attack speed, +15 attack damage, +75 attack range.
- Caster Minions: +10 armor and magic resistance, +10% attack speed, +20 attack damage, +100 attack range.
- Siege Minions: +30 armor and magic resistance, +10% attack speed, +50 attack damage, +750 attack range.
- Super Minions: +10 armor and magic resistance, +10% attack speed, +10 attack damage.
Twisted Treeline only has one kind of shopkeeper on both sides of the maps. Its appearance resembles that of a headless horseman adorning a pumpking for a head.
- Twisted Treeline houses the life essence of two spirits that were once mortals before the Ruination.
- The Twisted Treeline's remake is heavily influenced by concept and development.
- After capturing one of the two altars on Twisted Treeline champions originating from the Shadow Isles, which include , , , , and , the summoned "spirit" will say unique messages to those particular champions. The messages are different for west and east altars, representing good and evil respectively. This, however, excludes , because Riot didn't want to give too much information about her lore, and , because lines for him have not been recorded yet. In addition, all Shadow Isles champions can also hear additional lines available to all of them, including Evelynn and Thresh. All the messages can be seen here or on the altar page.
- If two champions dance in front of within 5 seconds, will join in.
Twisted Treeline map has been used for certain special, limited-time, featured game modes that circulate in and out.
- During the Fall of 2014, for the Harrowing event, Riot introduced the game mode called Hexakill mode on this map. 
- The mechanics were similar to Classic mode, with the only different being that On each team instead of 3 players, there were 6 players
- Icons were to be given by playing this mode.
- During end of May and the beginning of June 2015, Hexakill mode was featured again on this map.
- This time players could ban 6 champions in a match through Blind draft pick.
The Twisted Treelines was released shortly before the game officially launched.
The Twisted Treeline map was reworked, and the new version released with patch V18.104.22.168 on October 17, 2012.  It was previously located near Zaun, but was retroactively relocated to the Shadow Isles.
О карте Править
So in regards to the new map, which is one of the hottest items that we're really excited about, we're about to roll one out. It's going to be going into the beta shortly. I don't know if it's in this release or if it's in the release at the end of the month. It's coming out really soon, it's a two lane map, it's awesome, there's a lot of action, it's really well designed to force action to the middle of the map, and it's designed for a 3 on 3 play experience. So it's very different experience, it will be a lot of fun for users to go bang away on that.
The map was first shown to the public on October 19, 2009 on the games' Facebook page. 
- Связанная музыка