Spell vamp is a magical stat that converts a percentage of the ability damage dealt to health regained. Activated abilities that do not state they "apply on-hit effects" or modify your "next basic attack" will benefit from spell vamp.
Increasing spell vamp Править
- Unique Passive: Falling below 50% health grants you 20% attack speed, 10% life steal and 10% spell vamp until you exit combat - 30 second cooldown. +40 ability power, +30 attack damage. Passive: Your basic attacks or spellcasts grant you 4% attack speed and 4 ability power for 8 seconds. This bonus stacks up to 8 times. 2600 золота. :
- Unique Passive: +12% spell vamp. +40 ability power. 1200 золота. :
- Unique Passive: +20% spell vamp, +45 attack damage, +65 ability power, +12% life steal. Unique Passive: Your basic attacks and single target spells against champions reduce the cooldown of this item by 3 seconds. Unique Active: Deals 150 + 40% of your ability power as magic damage and slows target champion's movement speed by 40% for 2 seconds. 60 second cooldown. 3400 золота. :
- Unique Passive: +20% spell vamp. +80 ability power, +10% cooldown reduction. 2500 золота. :
Champion abilities Править
Note: Only the effect regarding the spell vamp of this abilities is shown. For full description and detail visit each champion page
- grants 6% spell vamp, increasing by an additional 1% for every 6 bonus attack damage gained thereafter.
- grants 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% spell vamp.
- grants % spell vamp.
- grants 15 / 20 / 25% spell vamp.
- Quintessences of Spell Vamp grant 1.12 / 1.56 / 2% spell vamp.
Ability Drain Править
Note: These abilities will heal the champion by a percentage of the damage dealt from their ability. These act similar to how spell vamp works, but unlike it, they have no penalty for being AoE abilties.
- heals for 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80% of the damage dealt.
- heals for 20% of all damage dealt to enemies, from any source, within the ability's radius.
- heals for 10% (25% against champions) of the damage dealt.
- heals for 100% of the damage dealt.
- heals for 5% (20% against champions) of the damage dealt. The heal from this ability is capped at 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150. The healing is doubled and the cap is tripled if he has more than 50 fury.
- heals for 25% (75% against champions) of the damage dealt.
- heals for 100% of the damage dealt.
- heals for 80% of the damage dealt.
- heals for 15% of the damage dealt.
- heals for 40% of the damage dealt.
- passive effect will increase spell vamp effectiveness.
- Abilities with natural spell vamp have their own spell vamp fully stacking with items, runes and masteries that provide spell vamp.
- Spell vamp applies to all types of damage: magic, physical and true.
- There is a common misconception it only applies to magic damage, which is not true.
- Spell vamp applies to nearly everything that isn't classified as an auto-attack. This is most abilities, but also includes activated item effects(e.g.
) and .
- On-hit damage modifiers (e.g. , aka "bonus" or "additional" damage), on-hit damage over time (e.g. and ) and abilities that apply on-hit effects (e.g. and ) are classified as auto-attacks, and will not apply spell vamp. Any physical damage dealt will trigger life steal, while any magic and true damage dealt trigger neither life steal nor spell vamp.
- A list of champion abilities on-hit effects that trigger spell vamp can be found here.
- Area of effect (AoE) spells only apply 33% of the listed spell vamp.
- are classified as multiple single-target projectiles, and will apply 100% of your spell vamp.
- Abilities with both single-target and multi-target effects, such as and , will apply spell vamp depending on which effect occurs. In that, full spell vamp against a single target; or 33% against multiple targets.
- Single target abilities that apply splash damage will apply full spell vamp to the original target, and 33% to the splash damage. For example, with and .
- Damage over time abilities (DoT) apply full spell vamp. (e.g. and ).
- Does not work with the reflected damage of . It does, however, work with the reflected damage of and .
- Healing reduction effects like healing reduction for more information. , and reduce the health restored by spell vamp. See
Spell vamp is multiplied by total spell damage to determine the amount of health restored. Area of effect spells, however, only heal one-third the normal amount.
- Examples: Dealing 300 single-target damage with 10% spell vamp will heal for 30. Dealing 300 area of effect damage with 10% spell vamp will heal for 10 for each enemy affected.
The highest spell vamp value currently possible is attainable on Twisted Treeline. This requires:using her on
- Attack Damage sources
- 100+80 × 4+219.201+83.16+16+6+64+35) × (1.25×1.1×1.05) = 1217.6024438
AP = (
- 171.76024438 AD -
- Total Bonus AD:(110.6+150+95+45+20+40+35+38.25+14+171.76024438) ×1.05×1.1−110.6= 720.54983226
- Conversion: (720.54983226 / 6) + 6 = 120.09163871
- Total: 126% (decimal of .09163871 dropped)
- Total: 49%
- increases the given spell vamp, increasing the subtotal of 175% by 20%. Making the maximum spell vamp 210%.