|"Добавь к моим планам"
- After completing Vault, Quinn (or Valor) will automatically attempt to attack the target.
- Vault's cast range is variable but the bounce range is constant. As such, the ability can be used to either lengthen or shorten a gap between two units depending on where it is cast.
- The bounce back can allow Quinn to pass through walls, permitting she has sufficient space on the other side to land.
- Quinn (or Valor) will track and follow the target if it moves or uses a dash or blink ability.
- Valor is considered to be in combat upon being damaged by an enemy basic attack or ability or damaging a unit with a basic attack or ability.
- While Tag Team is active, Valor's basic attacks are considered as melee for the duration.
- Quinn and Valor are effectively considered to be the same unit by the game - as a result, they will share the same champion statistics, cooldowns on their basic abilities (unlike many other shapeshifter-type spells) and will both die when one is killed.