|"Capitão Teemo on duty!?"|
A velocidade de movimento é um atributos dos campeões que representa a quantidade de unidades que um campeão pode viajar por segundo pelo mapa. Um ponto de velocidade de movimento significa que ele vai se mover uma unidade por segundo. (Para se ter uma referência, o alcance do ataque básico da Ashe é de 600 unidades).
Por exemplo, um campeões com 300 de velocidade de movimento trafega 300 unidades por segundo, ou seja, ele precisa de 2 segundos para trafegar 600 unidades, o alcance do ataque básico da Ashe.
A velocidade de movimento de um campeão é dada pela seguinte formula:
- (Velocidade de movimento base + Velocidade de Movimento bônus) × (1 + Porcentagem de movimento bônus adicional) × (1 + Primeira multiplicação de porcentagem de movimento bônus) × .... × (1 + Ultima multiplicação de porcentagem de movimento bônus) × (1 - A maior redução de velocidade de movimento × Tenacidade)
Pequenos bônus são ativados primeiro, depois os bônus de porcentagem, depois as porcentagens multiplicativas, então a maior redução de velocidade de movimento. Lembrando que o slow não acumula. Porque bônus e reduções de velocidades aplicam juntos, um campeão afetado por um bônus de 20% uma redução de velocidade de 20% ainda tem uma redução liquida na velocidade de movimento (por exemplo, 300 × 1,2 × 0,8 = 288).
Movement speed caps
When the raw movement speed is greater than 415, there are two soft caps applied:
- The raw speed between 415 and 490 gets multiplied by 80%.
- The raw speed over 490 gets multiplied by 50%.
The two ranges have their reductions applied at the same time before being added back together.
- As an example, if the calculated raw speed is 600 before soft caps kick in, it is reduced to (600 − 490) × 0,5 + (490 − 415) × 0,8 + 415 =530, which means an 11,7% reduction of the original movement speed.
These are the simplified formulas:
- If the raw speed is 415 or lower, no cap is applied.
- If the raw speed is between 415 and 490, final speed is soft capped to RawMS × 0,8 + 83.
- If the raw speed is above 490, final speed is soft capped to RawMS × 0,5 + 230.
When the raw movement speed is less than 220 another soft cap is used:
- If the raw speed is below 220, it gets multiplied by 50% and added to 110.
- Example 1: If the calculated raw speed is 180 before soft caps kick in, it is increased to 180 × 0,5 + 110 =200.
- Example 2: If the calculated raw speed is 0 before soft caps kick in, it is increased to 0 × 0,5 + 110 =110.
Only slow with the highest value affecting particular champion is taken into calculations. All additional slows are ignored until higher-valued slows wear off. When highest valued slow decays, another affecting slow is calculated into.
The only exception to this is when the slow exceeds 100%, in which case the target ends up with 0 movement speed.
Slow Resist is a statistic that reduces the effectiveness of slows by a percentage. It may currently only be gained by the Predefinição:Mi4 mastery, , , Frost Armor Frost Armor de Sejuani and Stormraider's Surge Stormraider's Surge. Slow Resist stacks multiplicatively.
A champion with, a movement speed of 400 and who is affected by a 40% slow will have a movement speed of 400 × (1 − (0,4 × 0,75)) =280, which is equal to a 30% slow without slow resist.
Increasing flat movement speed
Predefinição:Outdated if new champion The bonus given by these items or champion abilities are flat increases to the champion's base movement speed. These flat bonuses will increase the effectiveness of percentage bonuses.
Purchasing boots from the store grants a champion a flat increase in movement speed. Champions cannot buy more than one set of boots. The bonus from boots is quite big compared to their cost and is essential for all champions.
- Passive - 6 Trophies: +25 Movement Speed Passive - 3 Trophies: +10 armor penetration, +5% cooldown reduction. 9 Trophies: Rengar's leap gains 150 bonus range. 14 Trophies: Predefinição:Ais duration is increased by 3 seconds. Additionally, Rengar's next ability used after activating Thrill of the Hunt generates 1 bonus Ferocity. 800 gold :
- Unique Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 movement speed for 2 seconds on hit. Minion, monster, and champion kills grant 60 movement speed for 2 seconds. +55 attack damage, +275 health. Unique active: For 5 seconds, your attacks reduce your target's movement speed by 30% and deal 80 true damage over 2,5 seconds. 60 second cooldown. 2700 gold. :
- Unique Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 movement speed for 2 seconds on hit. Minion, monster, and champion kills grant 60 movement speed for 2 seconds. +20 attack damage, +200 health. 1325 gold. :
- Unique Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 movement speed for 2 seconds on hit. Minion, monster, and champion kills grant 60 movement speed for 2 seconds. +30 attack damage, +30 ability power, +30% attack speed, +10% critical strike chance, +250 health, +200 mana, +8% movement speed. Unique Passive - Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals bonus physical damage equal to 200% of your base attack damage. 2 second cooldown. 3703 gold. :
- Forma de Aranha de Elise
- Ira Genética de Gnar
- Capacitor Hextec de Jayce
- Investida Relâmpago de Kennen
- Desfilando de Miss Fortune
- Maré Oscilante de Nami
- Escavar de Rek'Sai
- Sentidos Apurados de Quinn
- Poder do Desespero de Ryze
- Poção da Insanidade de Singed
- Pés Ligeiros de Sivir
- Agilidade do Macaco de Udyr
- Caçadora Noturna de Vayne
Increasing Percentage movement speed
- Unique Passive - Captain: Allied champions running toward you gain 8% bonus movement speed. Nearby minions gain 20% bonus movement speed. 750 gold. :
- Unique Passive - Furor: Whenever you deal damage with a single target attack or spell, you gain 12% movement speed that decays over 2 seconds. 650 gold. :
- Unique Passive - Homeguard: Whenever you are at fountain, you instantly gain full health and mana, and gain a 200% movement speed boost that decays over 8 seconds. The bonus movement speed is lost upon entering combat. The effect cannot activate while in combat. 475 gold. :
- +5% movement speed, +80 ability power, +250 mana. Unique Passive – Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals bonus magic damage equal to 50 + 75% of your ability power. 2 second cooldown. 3000 gold :
- +5% movement speed, +50% attack speed, +30% critical strike chance. 2800 gold :
- Unique Active – Quicksilver: Removes all debuffs from your champion. Melee champions also gain +50% movement speed for 1 second. 90 second cooldown. +60 attack damage, +45 magic resist. 3700 gold :
- Unique Active: Grants nearby allies +40% movement speed for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown. +20% cooldown reduction, +10 health regeneration, +15 mana regeneration, +2 gold per 10 seconds. 2000 gold :
- +6% movement speed, +40% attack speed, +20% critical strike chance. Unqiue Passive: Moving and attacking build Static Charges. At 100 Charges, your next attack expends the Charges to deal 100 magic damage to up to 4 targets. This damage can critically strike. 2500 gold :
- +8% movement speed, +30 ability power, +30 attack damage, +30% attack speed, +10% critical strike chance, +250 health, +200 mana. Unique Passive - Rage: Basic attacks grant 20 movement speed for 2 seconds on hit. Minion, monster, and champion kills grant 60 movement speed for 2 seconds. Unique Passive - Spellblade: On cast, for 10 seconds, your next standard attack deals extra damage equal to 200% of your base attack damage. Cooldown 2 seconds. 3628 gold :
- +6% movement speed, +40 ability power, +40 magic resist. Unqiue Active - Hunt: Summons up to 2 invulnerable ghost for 6 seconds to seek the two nearest enemy champions. If they touch an enemy champion, they slow their movement speed by 40% and reveal them for 2,5 seconds. 120 second cooldown. 1900 gold :
- Unique active: You gain +40% attack speed and +20% movement speed for 6 seconds (4 seconds for ranged). 45 second cooldown. +30 attack damage, +15% critical chance. Unique passive: +20 armor penetration, +10% cooldown reduction. 2700 gold :
- +5% movement speed, +18% attack speed, +10% critical strike chance. 1175 gold :
- +10% movement speed, +25 attack damage, +50% attack speed, 10% cooldown reduction. Unique Passive - Tenacity: The duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds, and immobilizes are reduced by 35%. 2850 gold :
- At 20 stacks, you gain +15% movement speed. +10 attack damage. Unique Passive: You gain +5 attack damage per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. 1200 gold :
Note: Only the movement speed bonus effect of these abilities is shown here. To read more about each of these abilities, follow their respective links.
- Turbo de Blitzcrank
- Explosão Venenosa de Cassiopeia
- Sadismo de Dr. Mundo
- Adrenalina de Draven
- Frenesi Negro de Evelynn
- Rajada Íntegra de Galio
- Raise Morale Raise Morale de Gangplank
- Decisive Strike Decisive Strike de Garen
- Tailwind Tailwind de Janna
- Zephyr Zephyr de Janna
- Portão Acelerador de Jayce
- Get Excited! Get Excited! de Jinx
- Inspire Inspire de Karma
- Sinister Steel Sinister Steel de Katarina
- Divine Blessing Divine Blessing de Kayle
- Void Assault Void Assault de Kha'Zix
- Whimsy Whimsy de Lulu
- Seismic Shard Seismic Shard de Malphite
- Prowl Prowl de Nidalee
- Duskbringer Duskbringer de Nocturne
- Blood Boil Blood Boil de Nunu
- Command: Dissonance Command: Dissonance de Orianna
- Paragon of Demacia Paragon of Demacia de Poppy
- Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt de Rengar
- Scrap Shield Scrap Shield de Rumble
- Burnout Burnout de Shyvana
- On The Hunt On The Hunt de Sivir
- Crystalline Exoskeleton Crystalline Exoskeleton de Skarner
- Song of Celerity Song of Celerity de Sona
- Shadow Assault Shadow Assault de Talon
- Move Quick Move Quick de Teemo
- Frozen Domain Frozen Domain de Trundle
- Ambush Ambush de Twitch
- Bear Stance Bear Stance de Udyr
- Power Transfer Power Transfer de Viktor
- Rolling Thunder Rolling Thunder de Volibear
- Blood Scent Blood Scent de Warwick
- Cyclone Cyclone de Wukong
- Omen of War Omen of War de Yorick
- Time Warp Time Warp de Zilean
- Ghost Ghost allows your champion to ignore unit collision and gain 27% movement speed for 10 seconds.
- Predefinição:Mi4 gives 0,5 / 1 / 1,5% movement speed.
- Predefinição:Mi4 gives 5% movement speed while out of combat.
- Swiftness runes increase movement speed.
- Quintessence of the Speedy Specter runes increase movement speed by 1,39% each. (Tier 2.5)
|Name||Type||Tier 1 (Lesser)||Tier 2 (Normal)||Tier 3 (Greater)|
Multiplicative speed boosts
Most speed boosts stack additively, but a select few stack multiplicatively with other speed boosts. Multiplicative bonuses are notable for disregarding movement speed diminishing returns.
- Devastating Charge Devastating Charge de Hecarim
- Highlander de Master Yi
- Tag Team Tag Team de Quinn.
- Powerball Powerball de Rammus
Decreasing movement speed
There are many ways to decrease a champion's movement speed, with the most usual one being through champion abilities. For a full list of slows, see here.
Base movement speeds by champion
Ultima vez atualizado, no patch V6.4.
|Atributos de Campeões|
Erro de citação: existem marcas
<ref>, mas nenhuma marca