Retorno é uma habilidade que todos os jogadores tem acesso, independente do campeão selecionado. Retorno tem duração de 8 segundos. Se não for interrompido, o campeão vai ser teleportado para a fonte.
Retorno é ativado tanto clicando no botão de Retorno no painel de habilidades quanto apertando a tecla definida para isso ("B" por padrão). Retorno pode ser interrompido pelo campeão por várias ações, tais como usar habilidades ou se morver, ser atingido por ataques inimigos ou habilidades ou até mesmo deslocamentos aliados como as Cristalizar de Anivia & Pilar de Gelo de Trundle. Coisas que não interrompem Retorno são emotes (ex: /joke /taunt), alguns feitiços de invocador (ex: Barreira),e alguns itens (ex: ), e ser alvejado por habilidades aliadas (ex: Olho da Tempestade de Janna).
Enhanced RecallQuando Dominion foi lançado, Retorno foi refeito para se encaixar no modo de jogo que é mais acelerado, criando então o Retorno Acelerado quem tem 4,5 segundos de tempo de conjuração.
Caminhar Entre Fases
Na Segunda Temporada, o arvore de talentos de Utilidade continha the Utility mastery tree included the tier 1 mastery Predefinição:Mi3 to reduce the channel time of Recall by 1 second and Enhanced Recall by 0,5 seconds.
- Reduces channel time by 4 seconds.
- A successful recall restores 50% of your champion's maximum health / mana and grants +50% movement speed for 8 seconds.
The Recall function was originally tied to summoner spell, and eventually into a feature inherent in all champions., which was a purchasable item that could be activated to return to base. The function was then made into an optional
Since V126.96.36.199 patch, new champions and certain skins, like legendary skins (e.g. Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath), have received a special recall animation and a few have received special quotes. Additionally, when an older champion gets a visual upgrade, all of their skins are outfitted with a new recall animation.
Since the release of Vi, with the exception of Quinn, the recall animations between the classic skin and the first released alternate skin of a Champion differ from one another. For example, classic Lucian folds his guns before him, while Hired Gun Lucian produces a chair to sit in with drinks in hand.
When a player leaves the game his or her champion will automatically attempt to walk back to base. Soon after arriving at the base, the champion becomes invincible; this is to prevent enemies from using global abilities (like Requiem Requiem de Karthus and Whirling Death Whirling Death de Draven) to instantly kill champions that have disconnected early in the game. Players who have disconnected prior to the game starting are also granted invincibility.
- Recall is neither visible nor audible through the fog of war.
- It is possible to be damaged while recalling, but still return to base. This happens if the damage is taken within 0.1s before the channel completes.
- If this happens while recalling with very low health, it is actually possible to arrive dead at the base.
- The old The Matrix. In the film Neo is offered the chance to take a red or a blue pill, signifying his choice of whether to continue living in the world he knows or to wake up. is possibly a reference to the film
- It was previously possible for champions with abilities that make them dash to an enemy champion to follow an enemy that has just finished recalling and teleported to base, making the champion fly all the way to the enemy base.
- Projectiles will still do so.
- If you recall while the Nexus is destroyed, the camera will attempt to center on your champion rather than the exploding Nexus.
- When Ryze was first remade, an oversight allowed him to use Recall to trigger his Arcane Mastery Arcane Mastery passive, so he could refresh the cooldowns of all of his abilities by simply rapidly pressing the recall key.