Lulu pediu para Pix ajudar neste artigo/seção, pois ele precisa ser revisado ou necessita de adição de conteúdo.
|"Capitão Teemo on duty!?"|
|Campeão||História e Desenvolvimento||Estratégia||Skins e Curiosidades|
- Predador Oculto Predador Oculto allows you to gank unexpectedly. Use Furor da Caçada Furor da Caçada in order to not be seen across the map as you move towards your gank or save it for chasing if you think the target can escape with Flash and/or stealth or dash ability.
- Unseen Predator Unseen Predator allows Rengar to lunge to his enemies while stealthed, using his ultimate. Use this to your advantage and use Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt combined with Selvageria Selvageria for an exceptionally well executed combo in rapid succession, then slow the enemy using your Bola Strike Bola Strike.
- Rengar can hop over walls using Unseen Predator Unseen Predator. Place a ward next to a jungle camp and get inside a brush over the wall, then simply attack the monsters. However, make sure they're inside your circle. Also, when your reaches 9 Trophies, use the extra range on your passive to make this wall-hopping easier.
- A great way to reach high amounts of attack speed very fast and burst down enemies is to use your Savagery Savagery and then your Empowered Savagery Empowered Savagery right after (or the ). Because the attack speed bonuses stack additively this provides 90% AS at 1st rank and 150% AS at 5th rank.
- Whenever Rengar turns invisible using Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt, he gains a point of Ferocity every 0.75 seconds. Keep that in mind because it can turn the tide of a battle, increasing one of three things about Rengar: his damage, his utility or his self-healing ability.
- Savagery Savagery de Rengar and Empowered Savagery Empowered Savagery allow him to take down turrets very quickly and with the added survivability from Battle Roar Battle Roar make him exceptionally good at backdooring. He is capable of great pushes both early and late game so make sure to use this to your advantage by pushing the turrets early on to get bonus gold for your team.
- Maxing Savagery Savagery first gives you great attack speed, single targeted damage and burst.
- Some might argue that Savagery Savagery is a one-point wonder skill, as its scaling is based on Predefinição:Cis total attack damage and thus remains powerful even at Rank 1. It is also difficult to keep opponents in range to fully utilize the bonus attack speed, unless allied crowd control abilities are strong enough to keep foes locked down.
- Rengar is a great jungler as his Empowered Battle Roar Empowered Battle Roar heals him for a flat amount of his health. This allows him for excellent survivability both in lanes and jungles.
- Maxing Battle Roar Battle Roar first gives you a good burst of AoE damage, a high defense boost for a few seconds and allows for generating ferocity faster with cooldown going down. Consider it over maxing Savagery Savagery, when jungling or playing defensively.
- Use Empowered Bola Strike Empowered Bola Strike de Rengar in order to stop enemies from running away.
- Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt is a decent tool for escaping ganks and other nasty situations. But you must consider that the stealth can be delayed to up to 3 seconds when attacked.
- Rengar can use his ultimate in order to see invisible champions, such as Shaco, Twitch, Akali, or another Rengar.
- When you cast Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt Rengar does not immediately turn invisible but after about a second delay. So keep this in mind while you are in battle.
Rengar is a burst bruiser off-tank, relying on mobility and disabling the enemies and dealing massive amounts of damage in a short burst. Therefore, he is meant to be built with items that help him achieve this.
is a very cost efficient item even without the trophy stacks. At level 18 it offers 41 AD (2 per level) for a meager 800 gold and should stay a part of your inventory unless the spot is required for something stronger, later in the game.
- should be bought always, if for whatever reason you decide to get another item later in game, selling it refunds 560 gold - net gold lost is only 240 gold (less than a ).
- Empowered Savagery Empowered Savagery critical bonus damage will not proc. In conjunction with and can even burst a squish target so fast that can leave no reaction. can be used to assassinate critical targets in a short burst. Remember to use it to finish them rather than over
- Predefinição:Iis stats and active effect synergize well with his kit. With attack speed obtained from Savagery Savagery, Empowered Savagery Empowered Savagery and the active from , Rengar can reach well over 2.0 attack speed. Is an exceptionally good item for Rengar, since his skills are limited only by cooldowns.
- The slow from Rengar to get in a lot more attacks where the enemy would otherwise escape. and allow
- Rengar has higher than average base attack speed (0.675). He also has good AS per level scaling, totaling 48% bonus AS at level 18. His double Empowered Savagery Empowered Savagery allows him to gain another 150% bonus AS for nearly 3 seconds. His base attack speed requires exactly 270% bonus AS to hit the hard cap. His kit can grant him up to 198% bonus AS, which in such case leaves only 72% bonus AS to go via masteries, runes and itemization.
- Build and use bonus attack speed on Rengar wisely - any attack speed that brings him over the 2.5AS cap is wasted.
- Rengar, since it offers, health for durability, attack speed for damage output, life steal for sustain and 20% of CDR. can be a very powerful item for
- Predefinição:Ais healing. can be a good choice since it grants you MR, health and cooldown reduction as well as empowering
Recommended buildsErro de script Erro de script Erro de script Erro de script
- Since Rengar deals mostly physical damage, buying armor is a top priority. and are very effective against him since the majority of his damage comes from autoattacks enhanced with Savagery Savagery.
- Avoid fighting Rengar near and especially inside brushes as his passive Unseen Predator Unseen Predator provides him with great mobility and utility.
- Avoid fighting Rengar 1 on 1 as his kit makes him an exceptionally good duelist.
- Battle Roar Battle Roar and Empowered Battle Roar Empowered Battle Roar make him deceptively tanky. That alongside lifesteal and Savagery Savagery allow Rengar to quickly regain health and with Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt and Empowered Savagery Empowered Savagery to overpower you even if he was at low health when you started fighting.
- Avoid engaging Rengar when he already has 2 or more Ferocity, as when he uses all 3 of his basic abilities he will be able to cast one Empowered spell as well.
- Beware if Rengar is jungling as he has great ganking potential - in addition to his high damage output and burst capabilities, Bola Strike Bola Strike and or prevent his target from escaping while Unseen Predator Unseen Predator and Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt make sure he can chase down his target even if they posses a short term stealth or use Flash.
- If Rengar uses Thrill of the Hunt Thrill of the Hunt while your team has sight of him a distinctive sound can be heard. Otherwise you will receive no warning of the ability’s use.
- Rengar relies heavily on perfect surprise attacks and burst to take down his target, stunning him and getting out of melee range will stop his momentum and ruin his intial attack.