|"Capitão Teemo on duty!?"|
|Campeão||História e Desenvolvimento||Estratégia||Skins e Curiosidades|
- Itens Recomendados
Erro de script
Erro de script
Erro de script
Erro de script
Erro de script
- Jogando com Gragas
- A redução de dano de Fúria da Bebedeira é aplicada quando você começa a beber, tente usa-la quando você vir o dano vindo à sua direção.
- Tente arremessar inimigos em sua torre com Barril Explosivo.
- Tente Combinar Barrigada com Barril Explosivo para entregar abates para seu time.
- Jogando contra Gragas
- Gragas pode arremessar todos para longe com seu ultimate. Tome cuidado para não ser arremessado no time inimigo, ou pior, em uma torre inimiga.
- Barrigada tem um tempo de recarga muito baixo, tornando a tarefa de perseguir Gragas difícil. Não passe muito tempo perseguindo ele.
- Uso de Habilidades
- Happy Hour grants Gragas useful periodic sustain. Allowing him to stay in lane longer, no matter what role he will choose.
- Barrel Roll Barrel Roll is good for harassing enemy champions and for farming minions due to its good range and average base damage.
- However, when cast from afar, its travel time is noticeably one of the slowest in the game and it can only be detonated upon landing at the targeted location.
- You can use the delay to your advantage, by casting it by your low health minions, which will either force the enemy to not get a last-hit, or to take full damage if they move in.
- With enough cooldown reduction, Barrel Roll Barrel Roll can be used almost non-stop, as the cooldown is almost as short as the casting animation and time to line up the explosion right.
- Drunken Rage Drunken Rage is one of Predefinição:Cis most underestimated abilities.
- Drunken Rage Drunken Rage has a very low cooldown and mana cost, grants a damage reduction bonus for 2,5 seconds upon casting, and has very high damage that scales with the enemy's maximum health.
- The low cooldown, combined to the high damage that this ability has, makes it an incredibly powerful ability to harass enemy champions, or even to secure a minion last hit.
- It is not even needed to have a lot of AP to deal great damage with Drunken Rage Drunken Rage, because its damage scales with the enemy's maximum health.
- The buff from Drunken Rage Drunken Rage is applied at the end of the channel, so ensure that you can safely channel before entering into fight.
- Body Slam Body Slam is Predefinição:Cis best ability to escape, or to engage a fight, because of its average cooldown and low mana cost.
- Body Slam Body Slam can stun the first enemy hit for 1 second, has a range of 600 units, and reduces the ability cooldown by 3 second when you hit an enemy, making it an excellent ability to engage in a fight.
- Body Slam Body Slam can also be used through thin walls, giving you a great escape.
- Body Slam Body Slam is the main reason why Gragas can be played as a support.
- Body Slam Body Slam has great base damage, and an AP ratio of 60%. While building AP, this ability will deal significant damage.
- Drunken Rage Drunken Rage combined with Body Slam Body Slam deal deadly damage at the start of a fight ; use this combo to engage a fight.
- Since it is mainly used for utility, Body Slam Body Slam is generally leveled last when playing as a mid-laner.
- But as a bot-lane support, this ability may be leveled second or even first.
- A good combo would be to toss out Barrel Roll Barrel Roll, while it cooks, Drunken Rage Drunken Rage to benefit from the damage reduction, Body Slam Body Slam, to keep the enemy within range of the barrel, Drunken Rage Drunken Rage's attack, while they are stunned and then activating Barrel Roll Barrel Roll.
- Explosive Cask Explosive Cask can be used for 4 things.
- It can be used to bring the enemy team closer to yours, allowing an engage
- It can be used to escape or even to save an ally from an enemy champion.
- It can be used to interrupt an enemy channel such as Bullet Time Bullet Time de Miss Fortune, or Infinite Duress Infinite Duress de Warwick.
- And finally, it can be used to execute an enemy champion, because the ability has great damage, and the projectile is hard to avoid without using Flash or a dash.
- Use Explosive Cask Explosive Cask to engage, then use Drunken Rage Drunken Rage and Body Slam Body Slam to get even closer and stun someone in the fight. Then basic attack, to apply Predefinição:Ais damage.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Gragas can be built either tanky, magic damage, or more likely, a mix of both.
- Consider buying items such as , , , , , and .
- Take note that Predefinição:Cis damaging abilities are mostly area of effect spells, will grant a 40% movement speed slow for 1 second, on top of Gragas having already a lot of CC. is a very good choice. Because
- AP build as every stat it gives, mana, armor, and cooldown reduction is beneficial to Gragas. is very useful in a tanky
- Cooldown reduction is good for both offense and defense, allowing Gragas to apply his CC more often in fights, and giving him the ability to escape more easily.
- Consider buying items such as , , , and .
- Predefinição:Cis ability power ratio is moderate, and his base damage is fairly high, making magic penetration a good offensive option.
- Consider buying items such as , , and .
- Spell vamp items like combined with stack up nicely with Happy Hour, as they mostly improve his sustain.
- Gragas is very viable as a full tank. Consider health, armor, and magic resistance for synergy with Happy Hour and Drunken Rage Drunken Rage.
- Try getting armor boost and cooldown reduction. and for great
- For magic resistance and cooldown reduction, consider getting . The boost to healing does work with his Happy Hour, granting 4,8% maximum health upon using an ability, however, it is not a main item to take, consider buying it in late-game.
- Happy Hour can give Gragas a lot of survivability in the form of health regeneration out of fight especially. combined with
- health, mana, health regeneration, and a movement speed boost to you and your allies while moving towards enemy champions. This item allows you to engage/initiate more easily. provides
- Gragas has a very powerful lane dominance during laning phase. Be careful not to get zoned by him.
- Interrupting him from completing the channel of his Drunken Rage Drunken Rage will help you take him down quickly.
- Take cover behind a minion wave to avoid his Body Slam Body Slam. However, you can still take damage if you are very close to minions.
- Body Slam Body Slam can be vulnerable to skillshots while traveling to its location. If you can predict when Gragas will use it, such as through a wall, you can get an easy hit with a skillshot.
- When you are near his turret range, be careful of Explosive Cask Explosive Cask de Gragas as it may knock you back to his turret.
O conteúdo da comunidade está disponível sob CC-BY-SA salvo indicação em contrário.