|"Capitão Teemo on duty!?"|
- Barreira de Mana pode ser uma grande garantia de sobrevivência se seus itens forem adequados, além do seu baixo tempo de recarga.
- Puxão Biônico é a marca de Blitzcrank, e pode ajudar muito, ou atrapalhar muito, use com cuidado
- Puxão Biônico tem um som de canalização; tente usar fora da visão inimiga para que ele não ouça ou veja você canalizando.
- At level 2, Rocket Grab Rocket Grab and Predefinição:Ais crowd control can easily help your lane get kills. You can also use this combination to punish enemies who towerdive.
- Use Overdrive Overdrive to get Blitzcrank on top of priority targets to lock them down with Power Fist Power Fist.
- Predefinição:Ais passive damage is deceptively high over the course of a fight, so try to not use the active until necessary.
- You will want to use Predefinição:Ais active when you can hit most of the enemy team, when the silence is needed to interrupt an enemy channeled spell, or when it can finish off a foe.
- Blitzcrank players will generally want to max their Overdrive Overdrive and Power Fist Power Fist as priorities; Rocket Grab Rocket Grab does its job at rank 1 by pulling enemies into Predefinição:Cis melee range, where his other two basic abilities make him very difficult to escape.
- As support you will want to either max Rocket Grab Rocket Grab or Overdrive Overdrive first. Rocket Grab Rocket Grab should be maxed for shorter cooldowns and higher damage, and Overdrive Overdrive should be maxed if you need to move faster. Maxing Overdrive Overdrive first means you can skip boots early, and go for your GP/10 items faster. Maxing Power Fist Power Fist on support Blitzcrank is almost useless, since you won't build AD, and it only shortens the cooldown.
- When playing support Blitzcrank against a squishy bot laner or a bot laner with low CC, you can walk up to the enemy AD carry or support instead of initiating with Rocket Grab Rocket Grab. This can be done by activating Overdrive Overdrive and using Power Fist Power Fist when you are in range of your target. Then when your target tries to escape, use Rocket Grab Rocket Grab to pull the target back in. This is almost always a secure kill, or at least a force of the enemy's summoner spells. When you do this, make sure your AD carry follows up. If your AD carry doesn't go in with you, you will most likely lose the trade and maybe even die.