- Xayah's and V188.8.131.52. dual release is the first one since
- Xayah's and loading screens always align themselves to the rightmost side before a game starts and when picked on the same team (to mirror their shared splash art).
- Xayah's cloak is actually her wings disguised by Vastayan magic (to blend in with humans).
- Xayah is one fifteen champions without a single Ability Power ratio on any ability (the others being , , , , , , , , , , , , , and )
- Xayah is the sixth dark-theme Ionian champion, the others being , , , , , & .
- Her name Xayah ['zaɪ̯ʲə] resembles Malay pronoun saya "I, me" (formal), borrowed from Sanskrit सहाय
- Her name is originally spelt without the ending -h, which must be added as the old spelling was homographic with the  noun for , albeit pronounced differently [' ɑjɑ].
- Xayah and
share unique interactions depending on the situation.
- Both are the first champions to feature ping-related lines.
- "Yordles. Why did it have to be Yordles?" references "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?" from .
- "I love you!" - references the same lines from .
- "I wanna travel the world with and ""I want reference happiness to evaporate" from ("I wanna travel the world with her", "I wanted his happiness to evaporate")
- [ | ]
- Her bird features closely resemble those of a and a combined.
- She wears a shoulder pad made from a skull and adorned with a couple of (he wears an identical one adorned with a couple of ).
- [ | ]
- She might be referencing by .
- She shares this theme with , [ | ], and [ | ]. [ | ]
- Xayah is a Lhotlan Vastayan in her early-mid twenties who travels Ionia on a crusade to ensure her people's survival and independence. After meeting and getting in a relationship with , both travel Ionia to preserve Ionia's natural magic from being controlled by humans.
- Xayah and fought and his Order of the Shadow to prevent them from harvesting a magical grove (sabotaging the Kashuri Armories, the creators of and other firearms by using Ionia's abundant magic reserves, might be next).
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.