is a self-buff that activates around visible enemy champions.
- Decoys of champions such as Stone Skin. will not affect
is a one-use on-hit effect
- The triggering attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- As with most on-hit physical damage, the bonus damage from this ability will apply life steal.
- This will trigger upon structures and wards (save for the debuff).
- Critical strikes will not interact with the bonus damage from Crushing Blow.
blocks both the damage and the debuff of Crushing Blows, and will block the damage of Crushing Blow but not the armor reduction.
- Blind will avoid the damage but will not consume the attack buff.
- 20px Spell shields will block the damage and debuff.
- Crushing Blow has no cast time.
- Performing an action after the animation is played, but before dealing damage will start the attack timer, and you must wait before you attack again, although the buff is not lost.
- Prior versions of the in-game tooltip calculates the ratio scaling as (+ 110% AD) (the same AD ratio as with ) in terms of the overall damage from the ability itself.
- Decoy has no cast time.
- If the decoy is killed before it vanishes, it will not deal any damage.
- Killing the decoy gives 25.
is a point-blank area of effect and a self-buff.
- While spinning, summoner spells and item actives can still be used, with the exception of Crescent, the active portion of and .
Decoy is a stationary clone of Wukong.
- The Decoy spawns instantly in the stop position, without any transition frames if Wukong was moving at the time.
- The Decoy will display all of Wukong's stats and buffs.
- Does not benefit from .
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA
a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.