New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- You can now buy a Summoner Name Change in the store.
- Summoners can now set up multiple mastery pages in their Summoner Profile to select from during Champion Selection, up to a maximum of 10.
League of Legends 184.108.40.206b
- Health per level reduced to 102 from 110.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.8.
- Reduced the chance of failed knockups near terrain.
- Base damage reduced to 85/130/175/220/265 from 85/135/185/235/285.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0.
- Reverted last patch's walking animation update.
- Base damage changed to 90/130/170/210/250 from 80/125/170/215/260.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.75 from 0.6.
- Mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/75/90/105/120.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.6.
- Damage reduced to 85/135/185/235/285 from 85/145/205/265/325.
- Mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 80/100/120/140/160.
- Mana cost reduced to 125/175/225 from 150/200/250.
- No longer gives experience on death.
- Gold bounty increased to 50 from 15.
- Tibber's health increased to 1200/1600/2000 from 1200 at all ranks.
- Now gains armor per rank: 30/50/70.
- Now gains magic resist per rank: 25/45/65.
- Reduced the duration to 45 seconds from 60 seconds.
- Area-of-effect burn damage is now 35 at all ranks from 40/60/80, but now has a 0.2 ability power ratio.
- Reduced the chance of failing to knock up the target.
- Damage range increased to match the taunt range.
- Base damage reduced to 20/50/80/110/140 from 20/55/90/125/160.
- Now deals physical damage instead of magic damage.
- Now scales with both attack damage and ability power instead of only with the highest.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4.
- Now heals for 20% against champions and 10% against minions from 20% against all enemies.
- Updated recommended items.
- Range increased to 625 from 600.
- Now reduces both magic resist and armor instead of just armor.
- Cooldown decreased to 15 seconds from 17.
- Width increased slightly.
- Now also scales with 50% of Kog'Maw's bonus attack damage in addition to ability power.
- Bonus damage on basic attacks no longer procs nor applies spell vamp.
- Cooldown increased to 6 seconds from 5.
- Fixed a bug where it would display the wrong team indicator on some machines with low graphics settings.
- Base damage increased to 80/125/170/215/260 from 75/120/165/210/255.
- Bonus attack damage scaling increased to 100% from 95%.
- Missile speed increased to 1350 from 1200.
- Attack range decreased to 550 from 555.
- Movement speed reduced to 305 from 310.
- Mana cost increased to 40 from 35.
- Base flat damage reduced to 20/30/40/50/60 from 30/40/50/60/70.
- Base damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/100/140/180/220.
- Heal reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 17.5/28.75/40/51.25/62.5.
- Recipe cost reduced to 340g from 430g.
- Spell vamp component is now Unique.
- Changed to increase total physical and magic damage dealt by 4% from increasing base physical and magic damage dealt by 5%.
- Only very long-range abilities such as will cast using the minimap, other spells will no longer cast using the minimap.
- Cursor-cast spells, which cast at the location of your mouse cursor without requiring a left-click, will cast through parts of the UI (including the minimap) as though you were targeting the ground underneath.
Patch Preview video
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.