Teleport is a targeted summoner spell. It is used to quickly travel from one location to a friendly turret, minion or ward anywhere on the map. It is not stopped like upon damage, but can still be disrupted by hard crowd control abilities such as stuns, roots, and silences. Teleporting to an allied minion or ward will make it invulnerable for the duration of the channel, but it will not make turrets invulnerable.
- is mainly used to minimize laning downtime after or respawning, to prevent enemy laners from gaining an advantage.
- minions, turrets, or wards. is great for ganking if the enemy commits to a fight and is around friendly
- turret. is also used to quickly switch lanes to defend an unguarded
- Another use for backdoor maneuver where a high damage per second champion places a ward inside or near the enemy base and to that ward. From there that champion will attempt to bring down as many turrets and inhibitors as possible. is a
- It is also possible to use it to escape enemy champions that lack any way to interrupt channeled abilities, such as , or with the interrupt on a long cooldown ultimate, such as , or requires an ally for the interrupt, such as . This is particularly useful for tanks without reliable escape mechanisms such as or , since they are more likely to survive the channel.
- can be used to prolong or save the life of an allied by making one of invulnerable for the duration.
- A cooldown (without modifiers: 200 seconds; as opposed to the full 300 second cooldown). can also be cancelled by the caster itself by activating the spell again, but doing so will put the spell on a 2/3rds
- minion invulnerable for the duration of the , even against the Nexus Obelisk. It is possible to use on a minion targeted by an enemy turret when to assist a push, preventing turret damage for those 4 seconds. It will also stop the minion from attacking or moving. While champions could use crowd control abilities to move the targeted minion, the champion will still arrive at the original position. renders the targeted
- Stealthed objects targeted by the spell will be destealthed for the duration of the .
- When using cooldown. on an allied turret, the turret does not become invulnerable, although it can still attack. If the turret is destroyed as you are channeling, the particle will vanish and your will be cancelled - putting it on 200 seconds
- While standing at an end of a wall or other standing out part of terrain, using slightly increases vision radius just around the corners in the fog of war.
- Turrets cannot be to within the first 15 seconds of a game.
- 20px Stealth Wards can expire during the channel, but this will not prevent the caster from arriving at its original position.
- The V6.13, when a turret was targeted, random location of the its circumference was chosen. champion will always appear on the side of the object that is facing own nexus. Prior to
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by the mastery or by .
|Summoner spell CDR|
|Base cooldown ▶|| 300s|
|▼ Cooldown reduction|
- Pets such as , , , and .
- Destructible traps like , , and .
However,does not work on:
- Indestructible traps like .
- Champion copies like , and .
|"Dovrebbe stare in un museo!"
Teleport was also a boot enchantment costing 600 during the Black Market Brawlers event.
- ↑ "After teleporting to a turret, how does the game decide where you land on its circumference?". Reddit. 14 May 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2016.