- Rek'Sai is the first female Voidborn released and the second one without a humanoid form (the first being ).
- Rek'Sai' is the first (and so far only) champion with a ability.
- Rek'Sai is the first fighter champion released without a secondary role.
- Rek'Sai's design was greatly influenced by canceled champion .
- Just like with estimated to be as large as a 'small , , , large but not huge'). , , , and , Rek'Sai's in-game size is smaller than in-universe (she is
- Rek seems to be a wordplay on English wreck.
- The Sai species is seemingly based on Arabic śayʔ شَؾْء "thing", from Proto-Semitic *ɬayʔ & references the 's epithet, شَؾْء خُلُود "thing-of eternity."
- Given that the Xer'Sai species were conceived as 'Land Shark[s],' the element Xer might be from Greek ξηρός "dry," alluding to their preferred habitats.
- The first version of was often referred to as a "farm alarm" due to players using it to get back into the jungle to quickly resume their paths.
- Rek'Sai is the first champion to not actually talk and the second to not speak an intelligible language (the first being ).
- [ | ]
- She might be referencing a from and/or a from .
- She resembles from .
- [ | ]
- She might have been inspired by the from .
- Her form resembles a Lightning Spike from .
- She shares this theme with and [ | ]. [ | ]
- [ | ]
- She might have been inspired by from .
- She might be referencing the Sharkman from .
- sound effect and her reference .
- She rides a jet ski during her Homeguard animation.
- She shares this theme with , [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], and [ | ]. [ | ]
- Rek'Sai is the queen of her Voidborn species (the Xer'Sai) as well as the largest among their number.
- Rek'Sai is not as sapient as the other Voidborn champions (she is to them what a dangerous animal is to humans).
- ↑ Militarev, A. A complete etymology-based hundred wordlist of Semitic updated: Item 75-100, p. 179
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.