- Playing As
- can be used as an effective escape mechanism.
- Using on a champion by your tower can cause the tower to attack your enemy.
- and can be used late in the game to obliterate towers. If you're bogged down in a team fight, it is often valuable to break off and attack the buildings.
- Playing Against
- Pay particular attention to when his is off. has slightly lower stats than a normal tank when he's out of the stance.
- Armor, leaving him especially vulnerable to caster damage while not in . often stacks high
- Ability Usage
- armor scaler: buying armor items is extremely good as Rammus autoattacks a fair amount. is one of the things that make a good
- magic damage scaling with a 100% AP ratio, and slows hit enemies for 3 seconds.
is mobility ability, it is often maxed second or last for tank Rammus, but can be maxed first for AP Rammus. It grants a great movement speed boost, increased at the end of the spell, deals
- dashes such as or mid-flight.
can be used to interrupt
- Abilities such as and will not stop if is accelerating in the opposite direction. But have silence effect which stops .
- If an enemy uses / through while he is using , the ability won't be cancelled.
- escape ability. Furthermore, it has a slight knock-back effect, which allows you to run into pursuers to momentarily disable them. is also an
- As champion. speeds up continuously after the initial cast, it's sometimes better to let it speed up in a brush before rolling at an enemy
- minion wave to catch your opponent off-guard. can be used while in to jump across a
- stealthed champions such as , , , or , dealing magic damage and knocking them back. It will also work against a , knocking him out of stealth. This can be useful for chasing them if they go stealthed at low health. can hit
- You can use then use to be at a high speed when reaching your destination.
- slow enemies reviving from pseudo-death ( or ) or , granting an easy kill. will damage and
- dashes such as or mid-flight.
- armor and magic resistance for 6 seconds, and a thorn effect: while in that stance, basic attacks against deal magic damage to attackers, scaling with a 10% Rammus's armor ratio.
is defensive ability, it is usually maxed first. It grants increased
- armor and magic resistance by 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120, and at the same time his attack damage by 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 thanks to his passive . increases
- physical damage received, plus 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 flat damage, plus 10% of Rammus's armor, plus 25% of Rammus's bonus armor, as magic damage per basic attacks. stacks with , returning 15% of the
- taunt one enemy, forcing the target to attack for the duration. It also reduces the target's armor for the same duration.
is offensive ability, it is usually maxed second. It allows to
- magic damage to himself because of the thorn effect of . used while under the effect of is an excellent combination, because the enemy is forced to attack you, thus dealing
- turret to make them attack you and causing them to take the turret's aggro. It can also be used to take the focus off more squishy allies, allowing them to deal more damage than they would have had they been the focused target. can be used on enemies pushing your
- champions whose attack range is shorter than ranged ones. can also be used to 'pull' enemies towards your team as an enemy will be forced to get into attack range to hit you. This is more effective with melee
- When using , you can use all your spells to keep enemies in range of this spell in order to maximize damage. This is possible because the ultimate is not channeled.
- magic damage every second for 8 seconds around . Each tick of damage scales with a 20% AP ratio.
is deals great
- good pusher, especially late game when he can tank the turret for his team. affects turrets and deal double damage to them, making a very
- champions that are low on health and escaping. can use while using , making it very useful for destroying towers or
- CC ability with a fairly long duration.
is a strong jungler, with exceptional ganks. allows him to initiate ganks suddenly, and is a strong
- Note that crowd control effect on the or .
, whilst it still does damage, it has no
- Also note that now has effect on the or (it will increase attack speed over the duration of )
- high speed. allows you to gank a lane since your enemies have less time to react as you are approaching them with
- Note that crowd control effect on the or .
- Runes Usage
- Item Usage
- Building armor is necessary to put to good use. Having a lot of armor will still result in a large amount of damage. However, do not disregard building magic resistance, as your high armor stat means nothing to the enemy team's mages. It can however be argued that building health will synergize better with the free armor and magic resistance provided by .
- basic attacks (which the enemy is forced to use during ) and stacks with the reflecting damage given during , along with 25 bonus attack damage due to his passive. is a key item for , it is very effective as it reflects damage from
- or (jungle ) also synergizes well with and .
- slow the enemy team heavily and make chasing easier. However, it reduces the enemies attack speed by 15% for 1 second when basic attacking you, so they won’t get as many reflected hits off you when you taunt them. in conjunction with and allows you to
- armor, health, additional mobility and some bonus physical damage on basic attacks, it synergizes well with . grants you
- active synergizes well with .
- ability power.
and can deal massive damage with some
- This makes armor to scale with his and . Another thing to note is that continues even through Stasis. a rather potent item as it also provides 45
- If you're against a magic damage team, an can be very helpful for its combination of health, MR, and its aura. Despite not being as powerful as a it can be very effective against magic damage teams.
- slowing on if you don't have , very slightly increasing slow, and providing a high amount of health. can be a powerful item, causing to slow a massive area,
- Another powerful item is AP ratios. , which is applied on enemies attacking during , and can also be applied with or . It synergizes well with , and also provides a generous amount of health. Typically a isn't a good item on due to his high
- Be careful when attacking basic attack based champion such as , , or . while his is active. The damage you deal may be your own undoing, especially if you are a
- Try to purchase Tenacity items early to reduce the duration of his taunt from his .
- A champion like Tenacity can be useful against due to the large number of allies he usually has with him whenever he engages. who has natural
- Be careful, for even with fully-stacked- levels of tenacity, will last for up to over a second.
- Try casting a slow or stun when he uses so that way cannot initiate with his full combo by using , and straight after hitting a target with .
- counter to all AD carries due to his and tendency to build high armor. It is wise to have a mage or a hybrid champion (e.g. or ) take him down. is an excellent
- Building armor penetration items like and will reduce the effectiveness of his armor, allowing you to deal more damage to him.
- If AP don't let your guard down, and have great AP ratios and low cooldowns. is building
- Although picking AP champions can make less effective by forcing him to build magic resistance in addition to armor, be wary of picking too many AP champions, as the enemy can pick champions like and to counter that.
- taunt, but it also has magic resistance to reduce the magic damage that does with his abilities. is an excellent item against . Not only this item get rid of his
- Apart from AP champions, AD champions who have abilities that deal magic or true damage, such as , , and can be good options against , as armor is a less effective option to deal with them.
- One of
biggest strengths as a jungler is his strong ability to gank lanes thanks to his and . However, as with most tank junglers, he is an extremely poor duelist. Consider playing junglers that excel in counter-jungling and dueling such as , , , , , and .
- His jungle wave clear is also very slow as well, and he'll most likely spend his time ganking lanes than farming. As such, farm based junglers should have no problems against .
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.