OVERCHARGE is a temporary game mode that first occurred from November, 2017.
- Players: 6
- Map: Substructure 43
- Mode Type: 3v3 player arena.
- Win Condition: Earn 50 points to win. Destroy Charge Bots and steal their Augmentation Fragments to overcharge your team and crush your opponents.
- How to earn points
- Champion kills earn 1 point.
- While you are Overcharged, kills earn 5 points.
- Map Objectives
- Charge Bots carrying Augmentation Fragments:
- Charge Bots periodically spawn that are transporting Augmentation Fragments.
- Kill them to re-appropriate the fragments for your team.
- They are definitely not Scuttle Crabs. (They aren’t as dashing, for one)
- Marksmen Available:
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Free to play:
- , , , , , , , , ,
- Surveillance Zones
- Zones of the map are under constant surveillance by both teams.
- Entering these zones will reveal you to your opponents.
- While your team is overcharged, each living opponent will also have personal aerial surveillance spotlights chasing loosely after them.
- Blast nodes
- Energy nodes susceptible to exploding upon damage.
- Function nearly identically to Blast Cones on Summoner’s Rift, with some range adjustments.
- Active Ventilation
- High powered fans blasting air throughout the Substructure.
- Stepping onto one will boost you into the air in a set direction.
- Teleportation Pads
- Molecular transposition devices used to port into and across large distances throughout the Substructure.
- Stepping onto one will transport you to a set location, like Active Vents, but without mid air floundering. Science.
- Have a universal cooldown for each player.
- Repair modules and Recharge modules can be found throughout the Substructure.
- They heal and refresh your cooldowns, respectively.
- Capture 5 Augmentation Fragments to overcharge your entire team for 25 seconds.
- Instantly reset all cooldowns on start. While overcharged, champion kills also reset all cooldowns.
- +60% movement speed, +30% cooldown reduction, +30% cooldown reduction cap, +1000 mana regeneration per second, +25% size.
- Incoming spells and damage slows you temporarily, but cannot damage you.
- will gain his .
- Players are recommissioned shortly after destruction.
- Players will not recommission while opponents are Overcharged.
- Begin at Level 6, with 5500.
- Earn Experience and Gold by capturing Augmentation Fragments and by killing enemy Champions.
- You will also earn Experience and Gold ambiently over time.
- You cannot recall to shop or heal.
- The item pool is restricted to offensive items
- Stat Modifications
- -400 Vision Radius, +50% Spell Damage, +200 Health, +15 Armor, +15 Magic Resist.
- All runes are disabled.
- Summoner spells
- Only , , , , and are available.
- This mode is heavily inspired by the PROJECT skin theme and was released concurrently with the 2017 PROJECT skins.
- Related Music
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.