- For the removed runes, see Mark (runes).
Mark / Dash is a summoner spell exclusive to the Howling Abyss. It throws a snowball that, upon impact, deals true damage and over the next 3 seconds the player may reactivate the spell to dash towards the marked target and deals the same damage.
- As with spell shields. , Mark will bypass and and cannot be negated by
- Champions become untargetable while dashing.
- Despite the fact the duration of Mark's debuff refreshes on subsequent applications, summoners still only have their respective 3 seconds to use Dash.
- Although not mentioned, the summoner spell will not remove the snowflake.
- Mark will grant vision of brush (range? PENDING FOR TEST) while passing through, and will grant true sight of a hit target. The true sight is granted by the Mark buff, so it is lost when Dash is used.
- The cooldown of this summoner spell is automatically reduced to 48 seconds, due to the Howling Abyss buff, which reduces the cooldown of summoner spells by 40%.
- The cooldown can be reduced even more with other sources of summoner spell cooldown reduction.
|Summoner spell CDR|
|Base cooldown ▶||300s
|▼ Cooldown reduction|
- The spell possesses the same behavior of Legend of the Poro King featured game mode. / from the