Mana (also known as MP) is a stat that is the resource of many champions necessary to cast most of their abilities. The mana pool is represented by a blue bar below the green health bar and two numbers ( # / # ) in the middle of it. The first one is your current amount of mana and the second refers to the maximum amount you can store.
Each champion that uses mana starts with a certain base mana, which increases by a small amount at each level-up.
Mana passively regenerates over time and can be restored through various means. See mana regeneration.
Some champions do not use mana as their secondary bar, these champions are referred to as manaless. See manaless.
Mana as scaling
- , , and
Champion specific items
Champion abilities cost
The following champion abilities have a mana cost that decreases with rank or level.
Ability cost decreasing with rank
Ability cost decreasing with level
List of champions' mana
- Manaless champions are not considered in this list.
|Champion Level||Top 5 champions||Bottom 5 champions|
|Level 1||1.||450 mana|| 1. |
|2.||410 mana||2.||245 mana|
|3.||400.12 mana||3.||246.76 mana|
| 4. |
|400 mana||4.||250.56 mana|
|5.||397.6 mana||5.||263 mana|
|Level 18||1.||1536.6 mana|| 1. |
|2.||1470 mana||2.||790.76 mana|
|3.||1438 mana||3.||824 mana|
|4.||1409.48 mana|| 4. |
|5.||1405 mana||5.||844.12 mana|
|40px|| This article is outdated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information.
Last updated: June 18, 2017 – V7.12
- The maximum attainable mana is maximum mana based on his AP. with at level 18, thanks to his which increases his
- Base stats: +1250 mana
- 5 points in (+15 AP)
- 6 (+6 × (1000 mana + 80 AP))
- Relevant mathematics:
- 8084.3 mana mana before = 1250 + 834.3 + 6000 =
- 585 AP AP before passive and AP multiplier = 480 + 105 =
- AP multiplier = 1 + = 1.36
- Applying the formula (see ability details)
- Resultant mana = (b + 0.0005abx) / (1 - 0.000015bx)
- 13531.914009513 mana mana = (8084.3 + 0.0005 × 585 × 8084.3 × 1.36) / (1 - 0.000015 × 8084.3 × 1.36) =