|65px||"Time for a shakedown."|
This year’s Snowdown brings with it our next featured game mode… and a legend. The “Legend of the Poro King”. We’ve dramatically changed what fights on the Howling Abyss will look like, so let’s get straight into the rules:
Played on the Howling Abyss, Legend of the Poro King is a 5v5 Blind Draft game mode, where your goal is still to destroy the enemy team’s nexus. However, you’ll have some Poro companions with you (to throw at each other of course), be diving deep to make #bigplays and work together to summon some help from the legendary Poro King himself.
New summoner spells
When playing the Legend of the Poro King, your regular summoner spells are replaced with two new ones (Errore Lua in package.lua alla linea 80: module 'Dev:HF' not found. does not allow access to regular summoner spells), made just for the mode:
- Errore Lua in package.lua alla linea 80: module 'Dev:HF' not found. - Shoots a barrage of ice missiles. So cold!
- Errore Lua in package.lua alla linea 80: module 'Dev:HF' not found. - This is too hot for Poros, and causes the King to spew fire! Fire is hot... don't touch that!
- Errore Lua in package.lua alla linea 80: module 'Dev:HF' not found. - So... much... caffeine! O_O The King bounces around, knocking back enemies and gains a shield.
- Errore Lua in package.lua alla linea 80: module 'Dev:HF' not found. - Snacks for all Poros! Whee! The Poros get so excited for the Snax that they stampede out, knocking around any champions in their path...
The Poro King is benevolent and will aid whichever team has summoned him. He can be dispelled, but only to return again when enough favour has been curried with him. As a tanky siege minion, he brings an impressive power boost to whichever team he’s aiding. His powers include:
- Tanky siege minion with a LOT of health. Let him be your front line!
- The Poro King absorbs all Poros within his range being thrown by the enemy team, making him a powerful pushing force.
- The Poro King will heal nearby allied champions every 5 seconds for health and a smaller amount of mana based on the team’s average level.
- Every 5 seconds, the Poro King will lob out Poros in an arc around him, dealing magic damage to enemies where they land.