- He is the seventh dark-themed Ionian-affiliated champion (albeit Noxian-born), after , , , , & ; as well as the second-known member from the Order of Shadow.
- He is one of fifteen champions whose abilities don't scale with ability power, like , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
- His given name Shieda is pronounced /ˈʃi:da/, and is Ionian in origin.
- His stint as a child-soldier references the real-world
- Not all Noxian commanders condone their colleagues' callousness, though they at least turn a blind eye.
- [ | ]
- His appearance was inspired by
from the manga and anime series .
- The method in which Darkin possess human bodies is similar to how Demons possess humans in Devilman. Humans in both instances can also overpower the demon/darkin and use their power as their own.
- His appearance pays homage to both
and from , with Vergil's color scheme and Dante's casual & confident attitude that he can subdue any demonic weapon to his will.
- Meanwhile, resembles Dante's reddish forms.
- Other influences are various scythe-wielders in video games.
- Kayn may be a possible reference to Darkin inside Kayn and , a inside Ling Yao). Moreover, Kayn shares quite a lot of similarities in character design with Ling Yao. , a character from the anime . Both characters share similarities in that a superhuman entity reside in them which vies for control of their bodies (Rhaast, a
- Kayn could also similar to , a character from the anime (An adaptation of the of the same name). Both wield weapons that are sentient in nature and try to take control of their bodies (Kayn's Scythe contains Rhaast, and Masane's contains an unnamed entity), as well as both of them possessing supernatural powers.
- [ | ]
- The Shadow Assassin form seems to reference from .
- He shares this theme with , and [ | ]. [ | ]
- ↑ https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/naming-new-champions/
- ↑ A. Murtonen, Hebrew in Its West Semitic Setting, Part I, p. 375
- ↑ Agmon, N. Materials and Languages, p. 38-39
- ↑ University of Wales, English - ProtoCeltic wordlist, p. 44
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.