- For the health relic on Twisted Treeline, see Ghost Relic.
- For the health relic on the removed map Crystal Scar, see Health Relic (Crystal Scar).
Health Relics are located in four spots along the Howling Abyss, in front and behind the first towers in each team. They restore health and mana, energy or fury. Any champion can pick up a health relic by walking over them.
Health relics spawn at 2:00 and respawn 60 seconds after being picked up.
- Restores health, increased by , up to a maximum of .
- Champions with mana restore mana.
- Champions with energy restore 20 energy.
- Champions with fury restore an amount that depends on the champion:
- receives 10 fury.
- receives 6 fury.
- and receive 20 fury.
- Others don't receive fury.
- The heal counts as self-healing and is affected by healing bonuses and healing reduction.
- Placing traps on health relic is a good strategy as the relic will act as a bait.