Gromp is a large toad monster present on the visually upgraded version of Summoner's Rift. It is nearly identical to the now removed .
Gromp begins fights with 100% attack speed and full damage, decaying over 5 attacks.
- Killing the Gromp grants 200 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Gromp's, you are granted an additional 50 experience.
) grants an additional
- Totaling 250 - 600 (in base al level difference) experience.
- The first time that Gromp is killed, it will grant 50% reduced experience. This penalty only apply on base experience, while the bonus experience from jungle item is always fully granted.
- Without slows, Gromp has a movement speed of 330. When its 20px patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 330 (+66).
- According to Gromp's full name is Lord Grompulus Kevin Ribbiton of Croaksworth.,
- First clear experience reduction increased to 50% from 25%.
- Initial spawn timer reduced to 1:42 from 1:52.
- Initial jungle camp spawn increased to 1:52 from 1:49.
- Base attack damage increased to 70 from 45.
- New Effect: Attack damage decreases over the first five attacks to 50 (matching decaying attack speed over the first five attacks).
- New Effect: First two attacks are now shown as critical strikes.
- Experience reduced to 200 from 210.
- Now grants 25% less experience on first clear.
- Respawn timer increased to 2:30 from 1:40.
- Removed: Granting 'Gift of the Toadstool' buff upon