can easily be used to escape from or catch up with a foe. It can be used to dodge or land abilities.
It can also be used to move over walls, either for a quick escape or in response to an opponent's dash.
You may sometimes want to save your Flash in favour of something else, because this summoner spell by default has a 5 minute cooldown.
- crowd control. cannot be activated if the player is affected by hard
- and cannot be cast while silenced.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by the mastery or by .
|Summoner spell CDR|
|Base cooldown ▶|| 300s|
|▼ Cooldown reduction|
- For a time, the inclusion of Riot Games Inc. even considered removing it from the game entirely, with parts of the community for and against removal. As a result, it has suffered several nerfs. in the game was hotly debated and
- One of the pieces of trivia in the loading screen states that it takes 3 hours and 20 minutes (40 Flash uses) to travel from one fountain to another only with
- However, you actually need 49 Flash to go from one fountain to another, which would take 4 hours and 5 minutes.
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.