- Playing As
- Despite Draven's power, teamwork is essential in securing his kills. Never engage without the support of the team.
- Avoid tunnel vision when juggling with
, remember to take a glance at the map every few seconds.
- Make sure to use wards, Dravens are notorious for not using wards because of tunnel vision.
- Playing Against
- Launch skillshots toward the landing position of Draven's , he will suffer whether or not he catches them.
- Disrupt Draven with the goal of making him . If you do, his power drops dramatically.
- Avoid early game skirmishes while Draven has two , that damage output will win any trade.
- Draven's snowball potential is very dependent on whether he succeeds in securing his lead. Coordinating with your team to kill him early will cripple his effectiveness and power growth.
- Farming safely is a good tactic that avoids his kill potential while creating an opportunity for your jungler's invasion.
- Playing with
- Draven needs early kills to capitalize on his . Due to his high damage, he is perfectly capable of eliminating his low-health targets during a skirmish. Too much support at the last second could take the kills.
- Before engaging for Draven, check if he has a , he won't be of much help following up without one.
- Draven has practically nothing in terms of defense. Since he's a high-value target, be ready to protect him in a fight.
is a hyper-aggressive marksman with a brawler-esque fighting style that excels in smaller fights. His power is centered around juggling his , which allows him to achieve one of the highest DPS amounts in the game. This potential is gated by a very steep learning curve, but once he starts to snowball, he becomes a very dominant carry.
- Playing Draven is going to require practicing mechanical finess with , which can then weave into the rest of his kit. The result is a very deliberate control of his DPS along with excellent footwork.
- Draven has a very strong early game due to the oppressive power of , try to kite the enemy while they are attacking minions so you can catch the without retaliation.
- It is very important to maintain , as it sets up the rest of Draven's kit. But don't activate it if you don't expect combat within the next few seconds.
- If the spot to catch an axe can be compromised, it's not worth catching.
- With enough practice, the player can become skilled enough to fight with more than one . This practically causes every basic attack to be empowered as long as juggles every axe.
- Try not to juggle at very close targets, it will be very hard to control where it goes.
- takes a hefty amount of mana at early game, too much usage will deplete mana quickly.
- Remember that the speed boost from
ignores unit collision. This can be helpful to eliminate creep block, especially when catching axes.
- To gain a massive speed boost, use right before catching a . This refreshes the ability to be used again immediately.
- Never use directly towards an enemy with the intent to knock them aside, it probably won't knock them in the desired direction.
- Save this ability for disrupting any essential attacks, such as channels or dashes. Inspect your enemy and plan accordingly.
- If you suspect that the target can juke the shot, recast right before it hits a champion so it would reset its damage right on top of them.
tree synergizes with the marksman playstyle of a sustained combatant. It provides attack speed that essentially benefits Draven's early DPS by improving control.
- is arguably the best suited within the Precision tree, it also falls in line with Draven's basic attack frequency.
- The is a substantial supplement to Draven's damage without requiring massive finess with . It can benefit off his bonus movement speed, which means it can still deliver even if he's juggling well.
- can trigger from basic attacks, which is where practically all of his damage comes from.
Attack damage, 15px Life steal, and 15px Attack speed, all of which directly apply to the damage of . He especially aligns towards attack damage items since he already has a reliable attack speed benefit.mainly benefits from items that grant
- damage reduction is very helpful for Draven's high-risk engagements during a teamfight. Draven enters a fight in much riskier positions than most marksmen because he is constantly moving while attacking.
- is a great core item that can accommodate Draven's intensive mana issues. For experienced players that can confidently juggle , the benefit is a luxury late-game purchase compared to other core items with more essential stats. If this item is to replace , note that you're missing the powerspike of
- allows Draven to survive duels when the enemy has high burst damage, making it a good alternative to .
- can punish his extension and abuse his axe landings to catch him out of position whenever he tries to catch an axe.
lacks any escapes from hard crowd control, yet has to remain close to the fight to keep . Draven struggles against champions that
- Champions with hard engage such as and can take advantage of Draven's positioning. If he loses an axe from the engage, he won't be able to reset to retreat.
- Marksmen with great range such as and can safely apply pressure to Draven's positioning. Tristana can burst Draven with , while Caitlyn can keep him off with her .
- Supports with poking power such as and keep Draven at an unhealthy position to engage for a kill.
- Supports that can rescue their allies such as and prevent Draven from killing his targets to proc his after he'd already commit so much into fighting them.
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.