The Blue Sentinel is a neutral monster on Summoner's Rift. It has negative magic resistance.
Kill the Blue Sentinel to receive the Crest of Insight Crest of Insight, a buff which grants increased mana and energy regeneration as well as +10% cooldown reduction.
- Killing the Blue Sentinel grants 180 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Blue Sentinel's, you are granted an additional 50 experience.
) grants an additional
- Totaling 230 - 580 (in base al level difference) experience.
- Without slows, the Blue Sentinel has a movement speed of 180 (+20). When its 20px patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 180 (+36) (+2).
- The Blue Sentinel will join if she dances in front of him (his dance references [ | ]Open the Door by Im Chang-jung)
- In terms of statistics, it is nearly identical to the .
- Experience reduced to 180 from 200.
- Initial spawn timer reduced to 1:30 from 1:40.
- Experience reduced to 200 from 210.
- Removed: Both .
- Removed: Restoring 25% maximum mana upon .
- Stats slightly up to compensate.
- Now has negative magic resistance.
- Monster Base Health Growth by Level :: 100% - 200% >> 100% - 170%
- Monster Base Armor Growth by Level :: 100% - 100% >> 100% - 300%
- Magic Resistance :: -10 >> -15
- Movement Speed :: 180 >> 150
- Monsters spawn time changed to 15 seconds earlier (not Dragon or Baron)
- Blue and Red shove around the small monsters in their camp if those monsters get in their way of getting to their targeted champion.
- Armor reduced from 20 to 10
- Blue Sentinel's attacks can no longer critically strike
- Experience reward down from 100 to 90
- Gold reward up from 51 to 58
- Pathing size of Blue and Red monsters moderately large >>> smaller
- Leash Range has been reduced to 700 from 750
- Maximum leashes allowed increased to 6 from 5
- Losing Monster aggro due to being out of range now also increments its leash counter by 1.
- Increased XP gained
- Levels 1-4 unchanged
- Levels 5-7 3% more base XP
- Levels 8-10 6% more base XP
- Level 11-18 10% more base XP
- Soft leash limit to 5 down from 10.
- Champions receive less experience if the cleared monster camp is three levels lower than their own
- Slightly adjusted positioning of Blue/Red buff camps.
- Gold per camp reduced by 10
- Gold per large camp added on jungle items