|30px||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Basic attack: The basic form of attacking that all champions can perform.
- Attack damage: A stat that directly increases the physical damage a unit deals with basic attacks and also improves the damage a small number of champion abilities deal.
- Attack speed: The frequency at which a champion performs basic attacks.
- Attack delay: The hidden variable that is used to calculate a champion's base attack speed.
- Range: The measurement of how far a champion's basic attacks can reach.
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.