Each of Yorick's basic abilities allow him to summon a ghoul that have the following characteristics:
- The Ghouls will immediately try to attack the closest enemy champion to them and won't stop following and attacking them until they die.
- The ghouls' total health and attack damage is equal to 30% of Yorick's total health and attack damage.
- The ghouls' health is reduced by 20% of their max health every second. This limits their max duration at 5 seconds.
- They have a base 20 armor and magic resistance plus 2 per level of Yorick.
- Their base attack speed is 0.670 and doesn't increase by level.
- Their movement speed is depending on Yorick's level.
- The Ghouls are classified as allied minions for all intents and purposes.
- The Ghouls don't award any gold or experience when killed.
|(Innate): Yorick's basic attacks deal 5% more damage for each summon that is active.
Omen of War
|(Active): Yorick's next attack, in the next 10 seconds, will deal bonus physical damage and summon a Spectral Ghoul.
Cooldown: 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds
Bonus Damage: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150
Ghoul Extra Attack Damage: 8 / 16 / 24 / 32 / 40
Bonus Movement Speed: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 %
Omen of Pestilence
|(Active): Yorick summons a Decaying Ghoul that arrives with a violent explosion, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds. While the Decaying Ghoul remains alive, nearby enemies continue to be slowed.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 mana
Magic Damage: 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 (+0.8 per bonus attack damage)
Explosion Initial Slow: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 %
Ghoul Ongoing Slow: 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20 %
Omen of Famine
|(Active): Yorick deals magic damage and heals for up to 50% of the damage dealt. A Ravenous Ghoul is summoned behind his target, which heals Yorick for the damage it deals.
Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 mana
Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
Magic Damage: 55 / 85 / 115 / 145 / 175 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)
Omen of Death
|(Active): Yorick conjures a revenant in the image of one of his allies that will have a percentage of their max health and attack damage. The revenant lasts for up to 10 seconds. If his ally dies while its revenant is alive, the revenant sacrifices itself to reanimate them temporarily by restoring them to full health and give them time to enact vengeance. The reanimation will last for up to 10 seconds. Both the revenant and the reanimated champion will lose 10% of their max health every second.
Health and Damage Percentage: 50% / 75% / 100%
Cooldown: 120 / 105 / 90 seconds
- revenant will not trigger any on-hit effects or have any auras that the targeted champion has.
- In addition, revenant will receive benefits from .
- While the ghouls don't provide gold or XP when killed, if a ghoul is killed with , or then the bonus gold is gained.
- If a ghoul is destroyed and you have or you get the stack.