This template contains various independently retrievable data items aboutin the form of parameter values of a variable template of choice, in a standardized fashion.
- Blaze is a debuff that persists through death.
- The explosion is not considered a tether effect and will not affect untargetable targets, even if the explosion originated from them.
- Each stack deals the damage individually and will always consider the time it was applied for deciding when the ticks will be applied, even when the duration refreshes.
- At sub-optimal applied times, 2 stacks will do a minimum of 6% maximum health damage over 4 seconds, but will deal 7% maximum health at optimal applied times.
- Against small-medium units 3 stacks will do a minimum of 9% maximum health at sub-optimal times, but 11% maximum health at optimal times. If these stacks are further at optimal times they can do up to 12% maximum health over 4 seconds.
- The burn is persistent damage and the explosion is area damage.
| ||Blaze||Necessary: Used for identification.|
| || Name of the ability
Only necessary if the value differs from
| ||range (deprecated)|
| ||target range|
| ||attack range|
| ||travel distance|
| ||collision radius|
| ||475||effect radius|
| ||inner radius|
| ||tether radius|
| ||cast time|
| ||Brand's spells light his targets ablaze, dealing 4% of their maximum Health in magic damage over 4 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. If Brand kills an enemy while it is ablaze he regains mana. When Blaze reaches max stacks on a Champion or monster, it becomes unstable. It detonates in 2 seconds, applying spell effects and dealing massive damage in an area around the victim.||blurb|
| ||Innate: Brand's abilities set his targets ablaze for 4 seconds, damaging them for 「 3% of their maximum health over 3.25 seconds 」「 1% of their maximum health every 1.083 seconds 」 as magic damage. Abilities used on an ablazed target are empowered and apply other stacks of blaze while also refreshing the duration of the previous ones. A target can have up to 3 blaze stacks at the same time and the damage per tick against monsters is capped at 80.||description|
| ||Killing an enemy that is ablazed restores mana.||description2|
| ||Blaze 2.png||icon3|
| ||After reaching 3 stacks on large monsters and enemy champions, an area is marked around them which explodes after 2 seconds, consuming all the stacks. All enemies struck are dealt 「 (+ 1.5% per 100 AP) 」「 (+ 1% per 66 AP) 」 of their maximum health as magic damage and are applied a stack of blaze. The explosion will still trigger if the target dies to the third ability or during the delay.||description3|
| ||Brand cannot stack Blaze more than once on enemies who have exploded in the past 4 seconds.||description4|
| ||Passive / Area of effect||Permafrost is a single target ability.|
| ||Enemies||Permafrost affects enemy champions and large monsters|
| ||Magic||Permafrost deals magic damage.|
| ||onhiteffects can be set to 'true', for abilities that apply on-hit effects (from items or other abilities)|
| ||occurrence can either be set to 'hit' or 'attack', and refers to on-hit effects|
| ||True||spellshield can either be set to true, or written with a custom description.|
| ||callforhelp determines whether minion aggro will transfer to the caster|
| ||Displays additional information in a smaller window below the template.|
| || * The explosion is not considered a tether effect and will not affect untargetable targets, even if the explosion originated from them.
||Displays additional information with effect table to the right.|
| ||flavor sound|
| ||Brand IVideo.ogv||video|
| ||video 2|
| ||YouTube video|
| ||YouTube video 2|