|"Sométanse a mis designios."
Este artículo o sección esta bajo construcción.
|"Este artículo está en medio de una gran expansión o renovación"
- Season 2 and Season 3, the spell was nearly ubiquitous in all lanes, as the extra kill pressure was highly valued. The changes to and in Season 4 provided powerful tools to defend against all-ins, causing to fall out of favor among all but the most aggressive roles and weakening aggressive champions and strategies overall. In Season 9 regained its original lower cooldown and is now heavily favored among supports and 1v1 kill lanes. provides players an offensive utility and damage spell that scales with level. Throughout
- A well-placed healing reduction debuff from life steal and spell vamp effects from items and abilities such as and de . can severely limit the effectiveness of enemy healing items, as well as healing abilities from champions like , , , , and . It is considered a direct counter to , , and because they are reliant on their healing-based abilities and ultimates. The healing reduction debuff also applies to
- It should be noted that true damage and therefore cannot be mitigated by any form of damage reduction, although shields and invulnerability will absorb the damage. deals
- Ignite's damage scales with the user's level.
- removes the damage-over-time component of , but not the healing reduction.
- Plantilla:Sis healing debuff does not reduce shields or health boosts like de or de .
- Multiple uses of on the same target will refresh its duration and does not provide a stacking effect.
- [[File:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|20px|link=Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds]][[File:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|20px|link=Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds]][[File:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|20px|link=Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds]] [[:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|Grievous Wounds]], such as de . does not stack with any other abilities that apply
- Taking damage from Ignite interrupts Recall as of patch V5.3; other channeled abilities are unaffected.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by summoner spell cooldown reduction.
- The icon for shows great resemblance to de since they are both icons of a hand holding a flame.
- and (and on Howling Abyss) are the only summoner spells that deal direct damage to enemy champions.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.