Heraldo de Zeke is a legendary item in League of Legends.
Análisis de Costo
Valor de oro
Aura Value per Ally Champion
Eficacia de oro*
- The base stats are 97.3% gold efficient.
- The item is 142.6% gold efficient while the wearer is standing nearby 1 allied champion. The item is 279.2% gold efficient while the wearer is standing nearby 4 allied champions.
- champions or bruisers that can make use of its unique combination of stats like , , and . It's also useful for champions that simply require a life steal item that's more defensive than .
is best suited for support
- Ctrl+Alt+Del as a reward for the creator Tim Buckley gaining over 1000 referrals.
is named after a character from the webcomic
- It was formerly known as Stark's Fervor before being remade/renamed. It is still often referred as such.
- Combine cost increased to 900g from 800g.
- Total cost increased to 2550g from 2450g.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%
- New recipe: +
- Total cost increased to 2450g from 2145g.
- Combine cost increased to 800g from 425g.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Aura no longer grants attack speed.
- Aura's life steal bonus reduced to 10% from 12%.
- Aura now grants +20 attack damage to nearby allied champions.
- Renamed to Heraldo de Zeke from Stark's Fervor.
- Recipe changed to + + + 425g from + + 700g.
- Effect changed to +250 health and +15% cooldown reduction from +20% attack speed.
- Unique aura changed to Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain +20% attack speed and +12% life steal from Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain +20% attack speed, +30 health regeneration, and +20% life steal and Unique aura: Nearby enemy champions suffer −20 armor. (1200 range)
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- Now stacks the personal applying Aura buff with an allied champion's .
- Attack speed aura reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Armor reduction aura reduced to 20 from 25.
- Fixed a bug which caused the aura to not apply to owner.
June 12, 2009 Patch:
- Added an additional 20% attack speed.