La Energía es el recurso usado por ciertos Campeones sustituyendo al maná . Es representado por una barra amarilla en lugar de la azul.
Since energy regenerates much faster than mana, energy champions are not at the risk of depleting their resource over time. However, due to the maximum amount of energy being capped at 200 with no growth per level, their ability combos can deplete energy in an important situation and leave them unable to cast spells for a few crucial seconds while their energy regenerates (unlike mana champions, whose mana pools increase, nullifying this problem as the game goes on). To aid this, they all have abilities that can refund a small amount of energy under particular conditions, if the actions are executed properly.
Unlike mana, the maximum energy of a champion cannot be increased with items; however, energy regen can be increased with Ichor of Illumination, available only on Twisted Treeline. Maximum energy can be enhanced with certain runes, and energy regeneration can be increased with certain runes and the Crest of the Ancient Golem Crest of the Ancient Golem buff.
- The base maximum for energy is set to 200.
- You can increase this value by up to 42 additional energy at level 18 by using runes.
- The base energy regen is 10 energy regenerated every second (50 per 5), effectively requiring 20 seconds to regenerate the entire energy pool.
- You can regenerate another 3.015 energy per second (15.075 per 5) at level 18 by using runes.
- The blue buff increases the energy regeneration by 0.5% of your maximum energy per second, plus 5 flat per second. This means that it will regenerate from 6 energy per second (with the default 200 energy) to 6.21 energy per second (with 242 energy from runes).
Todos los ninjas del juego utilizan energía.es el único campeón no-ninja que usa energía.
Maneras de recuperar energía.
La energia de un campeón puede recuperarse de varias maneras:
- Regeneracion de energia,
- Yendo a la base, donde recuperas un % de tu energía por segundo.
- Usando habilidades que restauren energía:
- de and
- de and
Runes are the only way to increase energy regeneration besides the Crest of the Ancient Golem Crest of the Ancient Golem buff and . Runes are also the only way to increase maximum energy. There are two different types of runes that affect energy:
- Runes that increase max energy.
- Runes that increase energy regeneration.
In particular, 3 Greater Quintessences of Energy and 9 Greater Glyphs of Scaling Energy will grant the most possible max energy at level 18, giving 42.3 more energy, while 3 Greater Quintessences of Energy Regeneration and 9 Greater Seals of Scaling Energy will grant the most possible energy regeneration at level 18 (15.075 more energy regenerated per 5 seconds).
Also note that energy runes are only available as Tier 3 runes, are quite expensive, and they currently only affect a small number of champions.