|"Sométanse a mis designios."
Este artículo o sección esta bajo construcción.
|"Este artículo está en medio de una gran expansión o renovación"
- champions or turret enhanced shots. Whether used on a squishy mid-laner or a tanky top-laner, a well-timed will help escape from tough situations. is great for absorbing the burst of enemy
- can be used despite any Crowd Control with the exception of suppression.
- movement speed boost, and the mitigation is permanently. is not affected by [[File:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|20px|link=Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds]][[File:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|20px|link=Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds]][[File:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|20px|link=Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds]] [[:Plantilla:Tip data/Grievous wounds|Grievous Wounds]], has a shorter cooldown, blocks more damage (against a single target), and can be used while you're still at full health (good against 100-to-0 burst).
and are both damage mitigating summoner spells, but each has its own benefits. affects two champions, offers
- For this reason, is often used instead of at mid lane, where there are many champions using . The lowered cooldown of also helps against assassins which are common at mid lane. At bot lane, is more common as is used more; is generally only used by supports which want to all-in. Also, with two champions, the healing from is more useful since it can affect two champions at once. The extra movement speed is also more helpful for marksman that want to kite.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by summoner spell cooldown reduction.
El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo CC-BY-SA a menos que se indique lo contrario.