Saison Acht (2018) ist die achte Ranglistensaison in League of Legends. Saison 2018 begann am 8. November 2017 mit der Vorsaison von vier Patches V7.22, V7.23, V7.24 und V7.24b. Der erste Patch der Saison, V8.1 wurde am 10. Januar 2018 veröffentlicht. Die Ranglistensaison begann am 16. Januar 2018.
|"Ich kann dir helfen das besser zu machen."|
|Dieser Artikel braucht möglicherweise Verbesserungen, um den League of Legends Wiki Qualitätsstandards zu entsprechen.|
- See Runes (Season 2018) for full article.
- Precision (Improved attacks and sustained damage)
- Domination (Burst damage and target access)
- Sorcery (Empowered abilities and resource manipulation)
- Resolve (Durability and crowd control)
- Inspiration (Creative tools and rule bending)
Each Path is structured like a Mastery Tree, with each branch (now Slot) providing a unique selection of runes.
The new system is available to summoners of all levels at no cost and can be customized in champion select, similar to Masteries. However, players may only have a limited number of saved pages but may purchase additional pages for convenience. and purchased made prior to September 2017 will be partially compensated.
You still keep your Rune Pages in the new system.
Tier 3 Marks, Seals and Glyphs
Tier 3 Quints
Limited Edition Runes
Leveling BearbeitenThe leveling and rewards system is being overhauled to better facilitate unlocking champions, which are now the only item within the store that can be purchased with Influence Points. Firstly, Influence Points and Blue Essence are being combined into a single currency, Blue Essence. Blue Essence. At special milestones, such as 25, 50, 75 and 100, you will earn additional rewards like Vorlage:Gems and Emotes. The champion shards earned scale with champion level, with newer players more likely to receive beginner-suitable champions.
To accommodate this:
- A player's current is multiplied by 6,5.
- A player's current is converted 1:1 into Blue Essence.
- Disenchanting Champion Shards now gives slightly less .
- Rerolling champion shards into champion permanents.
- Store costs are unchanged - e.g. items that previous cost 6300 now cost 6300.
- Enchantment costs multiplied by 6,5 - e.g. unlocking a 975 Champion shard now costs 4,385 (up from 675).
- First Win of the Day is now a Mission that grants 575 Experience.
End of Season Event Bearbeiten
- Participation Rewards
Exclusive Essence Collector Ward
Exclusive Veteran Emotes
The awarded Emote does not evolve based on future game time.
- Mystery Chests in this sale are guaranteed to provide content you do not own.
- and are distinct skins. Original owners will receive the 2017 Edition for free, as well as: