Combat status affects many abilities, masteries, items and more. You may be either in-combat or out-of-combat.
- Boots of Mobility
- is inactive while out-of-combat.
- Duskblade of Draktharr
- Edge of Night
- Maw of Malmortius
- Phantom Dancer
- Poacher's Dirk
- Serrated Dirk
- The Bloodthirster
- Youmuu's Ghostblade
- Summon Tibbers Summon Tibbers - While out-of-combat for at least 5 seconds, Tibbers gains bonus movement speed when moving toward Annie and regenerates 6% maximum health per second.
- Shadow Walk Shadow Walk - Passive: Evelynn becomes camouflaged after being out of combat for seconds, regenerating 2% missing mana every second and ignoring unit collision. Entering combat or using an ability ends Shadow Walk, though not being seen by nearby enemy champions.
- Consume Consume - Casting Consume on a large monster grants Nunu a Well Fed stack, granting him 10 out-of-combat bonus movement speed, 2% maximum health, and increased size, stacking up to 5 times for a maximum 50 out-of-combat bonus movement speed and 10% maximum health.
- Unseen Predator Unseen Predator - Ferocity: Rengar generates 1 Ferocity whenever he casts a basic ability. Upon reaching 4 Ferocity, his next basic ability is empowered, can be cast independently of its basic version's cooldown, incurs no cooldown of its own, grants Rengar bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds, and consumes all of his Ferocity. All Ferocity is lost after being out-of-combat for 7 seconds.
- Rock Surfing Rock Surfing - Innate: Taliyah gains up to % bonus movement speed by moving near terrain or structures, which builds up over 1 second and decays over 1 second upon moving out of range. Entering combat disables Rock Surfing and places it on a 5 second cooldown. This cooldown is continuously refreshed while Taliyah remains in-combat.
- Pillar of Ice Pillar of Ice - Deals 1 damage for it to trigger in-combat effects such as drawing turret aggro and cancelling the effects of out-of-combat abilities such as Strut Strut and Perseverance Perseverance.
- Phoenix Stance Phoenix Stance - The current counter for the next activation of Phoenix Stance's persistent effect does not reset upon exiting combat.
- Shepherd of Souls Shepherd of Souls - Mist Walkers will proceed down the lane once they enter combat in that lane, and their health will decay if they move too far from either Yorick or the Maiden of the Mist Maiden of the Mist.
- Time in a Bottle Time in a Bottle - Choosing a target for leveling up can only be used out-of-combat.
- 12% of Herald's maximum health as bonus true damage, causing the eye to close for ~3 seconds. : After three seconds into combat, the eye on its back will open. Champion Attacks against the eye deal
- movement speed while out of combat. +50% while having Mark of the Elder Dragon. : + bonus
Nutzung von Community-Inhalten gemäß CC-BY-SA , sofern nicht anders angegeben.